Microsoft Rewards Game Pass Quests

im just saying, if your streak breaks its still 6 days left for the week so 90 points :woman_shrugging: your phone call to support may be more expensive than your missed rewards points.

Ah, like that. I see.

But I wasn’t gonna call them. I always go for online chat support. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m lucky I had two of the same color in the swap row or I wouldn’t have been able to get a perfect clear.

4 Likes

This happened to me. I was at 187 weeks on the xbox rewards app. It would not give me credit for opening the rewards app for the third day, so I lost it.

Back to the beginning.

For the first time ever I don’t see any of the dailies or weeklies. They should be at the top. Usually after midnight they are there.

I’ll go check in the morning.

obviously it’s a bug, for me they appear (btw I’m on 105 week)

1 Like

The new month is coming, so it’s usually empty.

2 Likes

Yup. Check tomorrow, Mondays around the end of the month you usually see something like this

1 Like

Ah OK, good to know. It’s Tuesday here now in my country. Decided to go check. But then I’ll go check in the morning, should be good then.

1 Like

Don’t worry. Xbox didn’t sell its division.

1 Like

This happened to me once after I used a VPN by mistake. Could it be that? Also I’m not sure if that’s your real name in the photo so heads up :wink:

It’s working great now. I just had to wait a little longer. And nope, not my real name. It’s the name of my previous dog. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Glad they’re back. Also just realized, not sure if I am seeing this right but it looks like maybe the photo was of the Xbox rewards apps but we’re you looking for gamepass quests? Because I think that’s what I was thinking you were looking for so I might have been confused.

Also it seems like the set doesn’t end today because I see new ones, so the game pass quests must run through next week. All around, not sure I was with it for your question… Sorry.

Nah, sadly the quests don’t work for me. Because I am secondary GPU user. It seems the quests for games are solely for primary.

1 Like

Ah, got it. Wonder how that works for family pass.

Yeah, would be nice if that does work. Would be a reason to go for family plan once in 2024 our GPU ends.

1 Like

Actually if you do decide to go with it, it sounds like you can apply remaining time from one game pass subscription to the new plan. I still need to see details on how you cancel an existing subscription for a second person joining, if they get any refund on remaining time since only one person’s can be applied towards it, but this is definitely on my radar as well. I kinda want a secondary account for myself anyway and have a couple family members that are interested, 1 of whom is already a subscriber as well. We’ll see! I’m expecting a bit more rollout around not e3

1 Like

Last I heard, follows close to what you said.

• Only the primary account holder can convert time to GPUFF.
  • Any accounts after that can NOT join a GPUFF group until their subscription expires.
  • In the USA, you can not cancel subscriptions that have already been paid for. The act of cancelling the subscription is merely turning off Auto-Renew.

EDIT: Countries with pro-rated cancellation policies info @ Countries with prorated refunds for Microsoft subscriptions - Microsoft Support

1 Like

Ah, got it. I wasn’t aware of the specifics of the last 2. I think I do understand the logic and probably even some of the reasoning, but it really would have been nice to make it easier to join with another existing user.