Microsoft Rewards Game Pass Quests

I wish those quests would be available for everyone, but if you are a secondary GPU user you can forget about it. Ah well. Guess that’s where the family plan comes in and I’ll see about that once our GPU ends in 2024 or so.

I’m at 15. 531 points now, I like it!

2 Likes

You are getting GP for 50% off, just mentally add those points in :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

new week

17 stealth kills on dishonored 2 for 250

play star wars jedi fallen order for 5

Dishonored 2 was pretty easy. Picked Emily, saved as soon as I got the knife, and just killed the two guys nearby 9 times.

1 Like

I’m not sure exactly where it’s available but if you’re in the UK, y’all need to download the mobile and pc apps

Logging into the mobile app and playing a multiplayer PC game will get you close to 300 points alone everyday as long as you link a social account and are subbed to GP (required for bonuses, if you don’t do those you’ll get 100 for playing the PC game), there’s dedicated AoE lobbies just for MS points lol

and that’s not counting all the other points for bing searches and the rewards stuff through the console, yesterday alone I had like 650 points when I added everything up

2 Likes

300!?! I get 180 for mobile, PC game and playing a round of the Bejeweled clone.

1 Like

Yah the PC multiplayer one gives 250 on it’s own every day provided you have the bonuses done which is incredibly easy to do, then around 50 in total for the 3 you mentioned

I’m assuming you’re in the US if you only have those 3

Taking advantage of it now as it feels like something that wont stick around for long before it’s downgraded

I did a test. Turns out the Play PC Game daily quest takes about 10 minutes to register it. Basically play a game and give it 10-15 minutes to pop up.

1 Like

Do streaks reset after a while?

The other day I had streaks at 20 or higher and every 7 days or so I received 100 points because of that. The streaks are now at 1 though…

I have been on top of doing all the quests daily for a while now.

Don’t think so, since I’m at like 83 weeks

new points system stinks

Wtf! That’s not good then. I might have to get at support for that but they don’t have the chat support like they used to.

What changes did they make ?

Nothing in the last 3 weeks, I’m referring to the latest one. I’m a bit late lol.

Just a bunch of tedious ass quests :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Just googled it, plenty people have gotten their streaks reset in the past. Someone on Reddit just said his was well over 700 and he’s still waiting for chat support to reply.

If this shit can just happen just like that…sigh.

I at least got the 2k monthly quest to pop up , but these quest lately ain’t hitting the same. Also felt weird they stopped doing quests for buying preorders or launch window games

the reward streak is only 15 points per day. a streak or reset doesn’t change that. just saying.

1 Like

Maybe I’ve just been lucky but the big 250 point weekly quests haven’t been that bad for me, just a bit tedious. The Stardew Valley fishing one might have been if I didn’t have an endgame save already.

It does work out to more points so I can live with it if it stays at this level and doesn’t require coordination with others or something.

This sucks, unequivocally.

Just one data point, but I’ve never had it happen and I have pretty big streaks. From what I’ve heard, support have been pretty decent about restoring streaks, but that might have changed.

Maybe it’s just me but the introduction to mobile rewards has gotten me points really quick.

But it’s still points and it amounts to 105 points every week, which hey…I’ll take those :slight_smile:

I’m gonna go check it out. A while ago we needed chat support for something but instead of actual workers they use fans or whatever they called it for it. It certainly wasn’t the live chat back then.