Microsoft Rewards Game Pass Quests

Yeah, no…that’s only for the cool gang. :slightly_frowning_face:

It’s still the same here. I wish MS support was still as good as it used to be, you know, just chat with a person for almost any kind of issue. Doesn’t seem as good nowadays.

When you choose the punch card, it should show the green tick, right?

It works now.

2 Likes

It works now for me. Did the take 50 photos achievement for Dreamlight Valley, and punchcard is complete.

1 Like

For a easy achievement for the Season of Xbox Which of of these games?

Multiversus

Avengers

DCU Online

Apex Legends

Overwatch 2

Century

Fortnite

Fall Guys

MW2

Rumbleverse

Dauntless

Knockout City

Brawlhalla

Gundam Evolution

Naraka

They had some simple achievements and the premise was fairly decent, if thats the dodgeball game from EA. I think its now F2P so dont even need GamePass for it.

1 Like
  • Multiverse: play 1 match
  • Century: play tutorial
  • Brawlhalla: play 1 match
1 Like

Nice. I did play it when it came out, hopefully still some easy stuff left, haha.

Guess I could aways start with the MW2 campaign too. There’s achievements for finishing any mission, I would think.

Not sure if anyone here is aware of Mobile having its own reward tie-in.

Not really? What is it exactly?

Launch Xbox app every day for +10. There’s a bonus streak, so I’m working on it. Play Jewel mobile game (already built in) for +30 and lastly, play pc game for +50. They both reset every day.

2 Likes

Sweet! I’ll make sure to add that to the daily stuff.

1 Like

I’ve opened the app on android, where can I see these reward challenges, I mean does it say anywhere? And where’s the Jewel game in the app?

I don’t have much of a PC sadly, a laptop that doesn’t play games too well.

It usually pop up automatically. Check your profile and see if there’s a tab for rewards. Also, make sure the app is up-to-date.

It’s almost certainly regional, @Stafy =/. I think it started in the UK and is being rolled out to the US currently.

2 Likes

Strange, nothing here. No pop ups. Profile picture is on the bottom right here but the only things I have are options for theme and that’s about it. Could it be because I’m not the primary GPU user?

1 Like

Ah right. That is likely the case. Sorry, Staffy. So for people in USA, the rewards is now implemented in the app.

2 Likes

It’s in the PC app too, for those who are lucky enough to get it. It’s a real fat daily stack of points if you have the bonuses too, so I hope it rolls out to other countries ASAP.

4 Likes

Goddamn that’s a lot of points

1 Like

$70 price tag doesn’t look so expensive now. Lol.

2 Likes