Microsoft Rewards Game Pass Quests

Heads up. If you’re an EA Play member you can currently get 12000 points for doing the UFC and Madden punch cards.

Details:

2 Likes

UFC didn’t work for me because I downloaded the trial before the punch card went live :expressionless:

But I got the points for Madden!

1 Like

Yeah, a lot of people are saying they are having that issue. Some are saying that it’s showing up complete a few hours later too. At least you got the Madden one!

1 Like

This is amazing, thank you.

I’m literally getting both Madden NFL 21 and Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1+2 for free because of this program. Pretty amazing.

I’m saving my points to use on GamePass Ultimate so I guess you could say I’m getting all Xbox first party games for free.

I have a question but didn’t want to make a new thread because I figure other new to this might benefit from it and searching for this thread makes sense.

But if any mods feel that bumping a thread a few months old is bad form, please let me know?

We’re at months end and I actually started halfway through the month trying to get these quests done. The quest completionist one worth 1000 reward points needs just one more weekly challenge to finish…but I’m out of weekly challenges. Am I hooped?

Is the lesson here to start as the month begins?

Unforunately that is the case. Weekly challenges are limited, once they’re gone, they’re gone. If there’s no weekly challenges left and you have not completed the punchcard, there’s no way to go back. Been there myself when I went on holiday for a week and a half in August. Now that you know, you’ll do better next month :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s a great system, managed to get to 94k points and cashed them all in for 4×$25 cards. Then it went back to zero and I’m back to near 7k again after about a month.

2 Likes

Yeah I love MS rewards. Currently sitting on 45k points and gonna use some for the 3 months game pass ultimate. Been a member of Game Pass since the start and due to rewards I’ve never actually paid for it.

1 Like

Buy Gold instead. You get more days per point that way. getting ultimate outright is wasting points.

Personally I think it’s an amazing feature that Microsoft doesn’t get enough credit for. Over the past two years I’ve earned enough to buy a couple games, stock up on 3 years of gold to convert to GPU for both me and my son, and by February I’ll have enough points saved to get a second Series X without spending a dime.

3 Likes

That’s awesome, well done!

I’m currently saving up for the elite controller. Not far off of it.

1 Like

Wow, that’s awesome.

Unfortunately our version of the Rewards offer nowhere near that much points.

1 Like

I’m glad you mentioned that, because I meant to add to my original comment that it’s ridiculous to me that everyone that’s a member of the Xbox ecosystem isn’t afforded exactly the same benefits.

Jez did a great article about Microsoft’s problems with localization about a year ago, and to me this is a prime example of it. If I can earn 20k+ points a month then everyone else that they are trying to draw into their ecosystem should be able to do so as well.

Didn’t mean to go on a tangent there, but this is one of those things that really bothers me about Microsoft and their seemingly sometimes half-hearted efforts in other regions.

1 Like

Ok that makes sense because I’m thinking, “how is that even possible?!” and to hear that it’s different in various regions makes sense. I’m in Canada.

1 Like

I’m in Sweden.

The US really is treated like VIP’s compared to Europe and other markets. That goes for everything, not only Rewards. It’s competitions, marketing deals etc.

Things have become better the past year or so though, we had xCloud early, All Access is available, Rewards (ish), Game Pass etc.

The launch of the Series X|S was day 1 as well, compare that to the Xbox One release where we had to wait a whole year, til 2014!

Yeah, in Brazil there is only one daily activity worth 10 points lol That’s excluding the points for spending in the Microsoft Store and Game Pass quests, obviously.

My country too. Microsoft rewards isn’t very good here.

Loving the rewards. Got 3 Months of Game Pass PC through rewards.

Do a month of rewards and its usually enough to redeem one month of Game Pass PC.