Microsoft Rewards Game Pass Quests

How likely is it that there will be a punch card for Jedi Survivor?

Unlikely. I believe there were no punch card for Wild Hearts or PGA Golf that last 2 games EA Published.

I feel like they stopped doing punch cards for preorders. The closest thing we got was the 2500points for buying a new release in march.

2 Likes

Is the V for Victory quest not tracking for anybody else? I earned like 6 achievement for eligible titles and it seems like it’s not tracking

2 Likes

It doesn’t work for me either. I’ll wait a couple weeks, then I will contact the support.

2 Likes

In The Netherlands here we always have a quiz with Rewards, but yesterday it wouldn’t start the quiz and it’s the same today. People on Reddit have it too. This will likely cost me my streak. According to Reddit it has to do with the Bing AI.

Nice.

The weekly punchcard is glitched for me, it’s listed twice and with last week’s challenges completed.

1 Like

MS rewards is on life support lol. I’ve had to do this quiz like 10 times for it to register.

1 Like

I don’t remember once the Rewards program working normally these months. Sometimes it’s frustrating and I’ve seriously thought about never using it again. After all, here in Italy the points that can be earned monthly are much less than in the USA.

That’s nuts.

I’ll probably stop hunting for points if they continue to devalue it in Canada. At the moment, I’m willing to put up with it because it’s still pretty good value for my time.

Yeah I know it’s supposed to be a nice bonus but it has been in a very poor state for so long

1 Like

This seems weird. I have barely had issues with MS Rewards when it comes to daily and weekly tasks.

Reward stuff has been playing up on me the last week, it seems to think im in a location that’s not my own, did the same like a month ago but it corrected itself in a day

Feels like something goes wrong with reward stuff every week

Hopefully they fix it soon. It’s still plenty of time left before the 500 points one is over, but still, these issues happen a bit too often.

There’s a fine print that says it may not register for like several days on the 500 points one to be fair to them.

Hmmm, I see.

So it’s possible that the achievements we unlocked today will still register in a few days from now? That would be nice.

1 Like
5 Likes

Communication goes a long way, good stuff!

We shall wait.

1 Like

Life support? It’s giving us more points overall then ever.

Just cause one quiz don’t work for some people means it on life support?

MS Rewards is the best thing ever. Literally free money for doing nothing really. There is nothing else like it. It shits all over Playstation Stars and Nintendo points thing. MS Rewards is so far ahead of the competition.

I don’t care what PlayStation stars or Nintendo are doing with their programs.

I’m only comparing MS points to itself. When I say life support, I don’t mean popularity wise. I’m talking about it’s functionality.