Microsoft opens xCloud game streaming beta early tomorrow

Honestly it’s probably not worth the hassle. I’m really an Apple guy but wanted to check this out. I do have a Surface tablet but idk if the beta or full rollout includes Windows at this point.

Not yet.

Still no update for me yet

Another hour and we riot.

Just got a Samsung Galaxy Tab S6, and downloaded the app. So hopefully can try out later today.

Hey @TechnicPuppet and @JaggedSac , I put up a rundown of my first impressions of the Kishi in a post, I’ll link it below. First forum post I’ve made in over 10 years lol. Enjoy!

1 Like

Apple user here. I also wanted to try this on my Fire HD 8 but it says “device not compatible” . Bummer.

That was one of my plans as well. Oh dear.

Awesome, thanks.

Who is buying a Surface Duo just to play xCloud?

That’d be me…

If you are still an insider, do not delete your preview app and jump to the Game Pass beta, you won’t be able to play the full library. As of now the preview still works.

As much as I love the note, I will wait for the Surface Duo.

As much as I want to, it’s a first gen device so I think I’ll hold off for future interations before diving into that. I am going to buy a tablet specifically for xCloud though.

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, because even Maxi from Xbox DACH didn’t know. but is the Razer Kishi already on the market here in Europe? The Microsoft Store website keeps saying 17 August with premium delivery (which I certainly will not choose), but it also says 2-3 days delivery for the product itself. My order also hasn‘t been processed yet. German amazon also doesn’t list the Xbox controller version yet. Anyone else waiting or already has received the controller?

So, I guess this isn’t happening?

Another piece of “insider info” that turned out bunk?

The quote sounded like it came directly from Microsoft… there may just be delays getting the update out? You can still play via the streaming app if you have access to that.

It seems like it is, I’ve seen people from the UK get it delivered and it looks like it’s on Amazon.

Thanx! That‘s the non-Xbox version though. While the additional money is kinda hefty, I want the buttons and colors to be like on Xbox One, so the standard Android one available really is no option for me.

Ah it must just be out of stock, it was instock yesterday when I was tempted by it!