Microsoft-Activision-Blizzard Discussion Thread (Part 1)

Yeah im not sure either

Having CoD on GamePass every year is an absolute megaton even as a multiplat

3 Likes

Lol at the comments about the IP trending downward.

4 Likes

People will be upset allowing Kottick to keep his job, they’ll need to address issues

70 billion bloody hell, 10 times Bethesda

I don’t think he will. At least this is how I understand it.

Please, as PC Gamer, Is could Means that we Will finally have new RTS for Warcraft and StarCraft? I know that Xbox wanna more RTS for Gamepass PC (and maybe also for console). Now, you could have the best RTS developers in the world (with CA).

1 Like

Phil Spencer woke up today decided to break the internet with this news.

Disney was able to buy Fox, a far bigger deal

Holy fuck, this is real? My god.

Oh right you are. So just need at least one person to step up lol.

Xbox needs to extend their future E3 conferences by another hour or two. 90 minutes simply isn’t enough now.

5 Likes

There’s no way he will be staying

1 Like

-The obvious COD franchise -THPS -Crash Bandicoot -Starcraft -Warcraft -Diablo -Heartstone -Guitar Hero -Spyro -Overwatch

I have some ideas with some of those IPs with devs at XGS but I think I should wait until the deal is fully finished.

1 Like

Episode 2 Goodbye GIF by The Office

5 Likes

COD will be available…on Xbox Game Pass.

6 Likes

Kinda wish people realized Xbox cant “part ways” with Bobby cause he isnt an employee …

Thank you, PlayStation fans. You’ve turned MS and Xbox into a monster. SEGA next please Phil

7 Likes

Fucking crazy!

Phil has alluded to multiple times that they realize they are bigger than Sony and Nintendo and has said they want to “protect” them or something. I truly don’t think MS wants to hurt those platforms but have something to leverage for their benefit and that can also benefit Sony and Nintendo in some ways, who knows. Microsoft benefits and benefits from other corporations, that’s the majority of their business.

1 Like

probably can’t fire him immediately because of a contract and if they do fire him, he probably gets a big payout which they probably don’t want to do so they are going to wait it out and let it expire just my opinion.