Microsoft-Activision-Blizzard Discussion Thread |OT3| - Sony bends the knee!

What kinda deal would you imagine? They keep CoD for many years on PS. You mean for new IP and such?

The tears on Twitter is delicious . Now people are saying these games donā€™t matter lol

9 Likes

can i get my prototype remake now? Thanks

5 Likes

Jesus what a blood bath for ponies that have irrationally thrown in their lot with the CMA.

14 Likes

Loving your WWE references :innocent:

3 Likes

thanks cousin frank

5 Likes

I thought it was Uncle Frank :wink:

8 Likes

Slightly off topic but I have to say that as someone that used to follow wrestling a lot, I absolutely love all the wrestling comments and analogiesā€™ in your posts!

I know off site drama is frowned upon but i find it interesting on a certain forum how one dev has said how this decision is a bad day for devs but on the flipside you have developers that work at Activision that are very much in favour of this deal going through. Yes selfishly itā€™s the Gamepass side of things as to why i want to see it go through but for certain forums that claim to be in favour of dev treatment, they sure are quick to forget how a change in management at Activision will see for a better work place environment for the devs if this deal goes through.

1 Like

Sheesh, that would be damn sweet. Who would make it?

Great news on the court ruling, I was starting to worry with the timing. The CMA announcement might be even more important, sounds like they just want this over now theyā€™re the only hold out

2 Likes

Guys, guys, guys!

We have ID Xbox showcase in about 20 minutes. The hot streak never ends.

13 Likes

ā€œAlexa play today was a good day by Ice Cubeā€

12 Likes

Ever since not E3 itā€™s been amazing and in less than two months itā€™s Starfield time.

6 Likes

Haha, very true. Sometimes they canā€™t help but expose themselves.

5 Likes

I was up all night because my boys tag teamed me alternating waking me up throughout the night so I took the morning off to sleep. This was a nice surprise to wake up to.

3 Likes

9 Likes

It may be both, depending on where they liveā€¦

8 Likes

Lots of interesting chat happening about this right now on Booms channel.

https://www.youtube.com/live/M0i4lCG6P-0?feature=share

5 Likes

https://twitter.com/stallion83/status/1678792178129072128?s=46&t=O_AGT9SEnlptKOF_2SxtqQ

15 Likes

King David came straight from the salt mines and brought in a big lot of salt

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

11 Likes