Microsoft-Activision-Blizzard Discussion Thread |OT3| - Sony bends the knee!

I find it interesting that while I want a resolution (or at least a partial resolution) to this whole ordeal, I’m actually 50/50 on whether I want this deal to go through or not. I’m essentially indifferent to the outcome, but I do look forward to seeing another company’s cultists losing their minds and having what is sure to be the greatest of meltdowns. I’m not sure if that makes me a bad person or not, and I’m not sure if I care if it does. :smile:

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/xbox_series_xs/status/1678554937788121093?s=46

I think i recall the same wish we had a way to go back and listen.

All of these flagged comments are triggering me. I want to see what was said lmao.

8 Likes

Has to do with a clickbait article from Kotaku. Basically same shit, different day.

4 Likes

What happens if a decision isn’t made today? Does Microsoft need to extend the deadline?

If a decision isn’t made today

4 Likes

This is killing me, can we please have a decision already.

3 Likes

Oh well then, I understand now. Not worth the energy.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/majornelson/status/1678593771167154177?s=46&t=AGHqwncX1hzUu8TOytMBpQ

Yes it was

5 Likes

3 Likes

Hopefully happens while im watching the new Mission Impossible so i can just see the aftermath

1 Like

This is some opening your Christmas presents as a child but only getting clothes while waiting for the Game Boy or Bike to show up, only for it not to show up until your birthday 7 months later :sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

it’s funny seeing judge Corley treading.

2 Likes

its trending for your account. Not for the whole of twitter.

Disregard

This is was the US trending looks like. While my trending page looks like this

1 Like

Weird how it knows my algorithm when not logged in then, lol

Cookies…

2 Likes

Probably not getting a decision today, the judge will be checking out prime day deals between trials.

8 Likes

“Game Pass wasn’t on sale in Prime Day. Therefore, I hereby grant FTC injunction.”

5 Likes