Microsoft-Activision-Blizzard Discussion Thread |OT3| - Sony bends the knee!

Since WarZone is already a platform, they could make COD a bi-annual thing. Making it release every 2 years will also be a boon for their partnership like EA and could give Battlefield a chance to become something bigger. There is also Halo and who knows maybe another Doom or Wolfenstein. The 2 years could work wonders rather than the status Quo. There is also rumor of Infinity ward working on a new destiny like Sci-Fi IP who knows it might be indeed a new IP or maybe a Blizzard IP like Starcraft. In my opinion I think Microsoft could contract with Ubisoft to help development and spread the wealth just like they did by bringing Crystal Dynamics and Eidos aboard to help both Perfect dark and Fable. Ubisoft could really use the money now and with a staff of over 22,000 and a bunch of canceled projects that staff could really help get a lot of games out early. That Star Wars outlaws just made me imagine a third person Halo with that engine. certainly, looked amazing.

1 Like

2 Likes

I donā€™t play COD, but it seems the yearly release schedule is at its end? The games come out in less and less polished state. The series was even said to skip this year, but it seems Activision changed their plans, and again itā€™s rumored to be in a very rough at this stage of development.

The TRO is in place until 5 days after the verdict is out.

1 Like

This chat going so silent is making be super cautious haha.

3 Likes

Donā€™t know why lol

Quite frankly, seeing over 10 posts in a minute will scare me to click unless Twitter notification from either Tom or Wario notify me first.

7 Likes

Thatā€™s what Iā€™m waiting to see. Checking ever 30 mins to see how many messages are here. The time I look at see 100+ I know the results are in.

2 Likes

I believe Monday is the latest when the verdict can come and MS can still close by the 18th I think. So anything after they will have to extend.

Relax it is what it is. The fact and everything are on Microsoftā€™s side. If the judge decides otherwise perhaps it just wasnā€™t meant to be regardless, Iā€™m sticking to the deal will be passed one way or another and Microsoft has made every effort to seeing this through even having the CEO take the stand. Many say the judge is well versed so for her to support the FTC she will have to have serious proof as well as setting a new precedent in a vertical merger. the blowback on her will be nothing short of disastrous. Not worth risking in my opinion but whatever happens we can see Microsoft is all in to gaming and this deal wonā€™t be deterring or slowing them down. We should have the answer by tomorrow.

7 Likes

Blocked or Denied

One day you will see either of thoseā€¦ And 200+ unread messages :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

ya I feel like xboxera in general is more quiet

1 Like

I am guessing, the decision will not be coming this week

The sad realization that being in a good state means less discussion points.

2 Likes

Or everyone has gone to the discord. I donā€™t know as I am not there, but discussion in general has quietened down a bit since they had the great idea to open it.

2 Likes

Wait until Starfield comes out and people take breaks here and there to discuss their findings here.

Or not, I donā€™t know. :stuck_out_tongue:

How would one get a invite to the discord?

2 Likes

Thanks.

Nah it will

Today is Judgment Day