Marvel's Blade - Announcement Trailer

https://twitter.com/tha_rami/status/1732987684405105092?t=A18pVfifYzVX-hT_Pnsx_A&s=19

7 Likes

I’ll go do that.

And as for no mention of Xbox, we really think Arkane is already busy on a next gen game? This gen will last until 2028 or so.

I don’t think anyone really knows why, but i don’t think this is a Next gen game. Even if it was Multi there would have been no harm in putting Xbox in there, so there is another reason and we likely will never find out.

That sounds like we’re just gonna have to wait a long time. But what did you mean with Netflix?

People should stop believing every tom dick and harry who appears on Twitter to make claims just because they say they’re an “insider”.

6 Likes

This exclusivity thing is blowing up to proportions not because of “concerned” Xbox fans, but because of the huge amount of port begging going on from the other console community that always tells Xbox fans their games sucks or “Xbox has no games”, ironic.

13 Likes

Hahah auto correct my bad

1 Like

Ah, makes sense, haha.

Yeah it’s an interesting situation. You’d think it would at least mention Xbox and probably the exclusive tag too. Although that’s more for their own shows I guess. We still would be guessing about Indiana Jones had it not been for the trial.

We’ll see.

They still haven’t put an Xbox logo on Indiana Jones and we know for a fact that is exclusive. As was already mentioned 99.9% of the “concern” is bad faith.

12 Likes

Yep. So undignified. They never leave the bargaining stage.

6 Likes

I’m not so sure any on-going regulatory processes would be a major factor - the FTC has access to years of emails and internal documentation relating to their plans and upcoming line up of games for years to come. There is no secrets there.

Personally I think the most likely scenario here is that the game is in early development and Microsoft hasn’t made a final decision yet. They said they’d look at these things on a case by case basis way back during the Bethesda acquisition and they meant it.

Whatever they do though it’ll be what best benefits Xbox and the game will be on game pass, so it all works fine as far as I’m concerned.

You got some folks here and there now concerned it won’t be on Game Pass.

Honestly, if for whatever reason it isn’t, idgaf. Game good? I buy.

1 Like

It will be on Game Pass, like every other first party game. They would not have greenlighted the game otherwise.

5 Likes

Yeah.

It’s an Xbox first party game. That’s the “deal” we have, everything first party comes to Game Pass. It’s a foundation of the service.

He is a complete fraud

5 Likes

We can discuss at length on its exclusivity, but not on Gamepass ? This is the backbone of MS plans.

Go look up nearly every recent extremely early Disney announcement for games. We get a logo for the game, the studio making it, and the brand it’s from (Star Wars, Marvel). There are no platforms and it’s completely controlled messaging from Disney. The game is far away, it’s fine.

You can discuss, but it’s literally “all their 1st party are on Game Pass, there’s the answer”. What else is there to say?

10 Likes

True. And in the case Marvel asked a lot of money for it, I doubt MS would say nah, let’s just keep it out of the service.

I feel tweets from Alex smith should be banned here. That person always makes the wildest untrue rumor and is a hardcore Sony fanboy

12 Likes

That’s what EPC was implying also. He was saying there’s nothing to discuss for that, that it’s the backbone of their plans that it would be in gamepass.

1 Like