Horizon Forbidden West |OT| Bow and Arrow Simulator

Hm, I’ll probably wait…as Eurogamer reviews are usually spot on.

Yup . They did it .

that spoiler blur hides nothing lmfao

mannn lmao, im looking at it and you’re right :joy: lemme delete that

1 Like

I’m glad i looked before you deleted, looks awesome. I hope the pc port isn’t a year away. It likely is though.

1 Like

i mean at this point after watching the cinematic trailer, and having that be so explicitly represented in it and the marketing of the game and still not expecting it to be a thing in the game, gotta be in some weird denial mode for that :sweat_smile:

Yeah, it looks incredible. Decima engine going for 3/3. I know that PC port is going to be crazy.

1 Like

This game is simply worth playing for its visuals for me… Very pretty

Scores are useless any way

I liked the story of the first. This will be no different I believe.

Heading to the RAD Brad YouTube channel to watch the play through

1 Like

i see you're a man of culture as well

1 Like

The takes I’m seeing from some hardcore fans elsewhere is just so stupid; the ones that are complaining about a single load of the game taking 12 seconds instead of 26 on PS4 means the devs did nothing to use the PS5 SSD IO system at all. They’re completely going against logic that the PS5 loads more data than the other and there are nonstatic initialization that must be done too and where the CPU is not 10x faster than PS4. They’re expecting it to be 1-2 seconds at most, otherwise its not using it at all.

2 Likes

this generation of gamers got one taste of little power and now just expect everything at 4K 120 RT DLSS loading entire worlds in 2 seconds :rofl:

1 Like

Warranted or not, Sony set themselves up for these sorts of takes by selling the SSD as hard as they did.

4 Likes

meanwhile me with a gtx 1060 on 1080p monitor - Hmm 45fps on medium settings at 85% resolution scale with some screen tear:

"yooo this shit smooth af "

2 Likes

Better not even discuss stupids like this… No use at all

1 Like

Borrows as in from the previous game which already borrowed quite a lot from other games or even more from other games?

Great reviews, makes me want to dive back into the first one and finish it. Good to hear that it’s solid on PS4 as well.

SkillUp speaks highly of the game, but saying Horizon Forbidden West having best combat in an open world game ever… 11 days before Elden Ring launches is gonna be an interesing unfolding, to say the least.

But it’s understandable. Even though Elden Ring itself is open world, its combat is still grounded in its 1v1 leaning Souls formula and isn’t being radically affected by its shift to an open world structure. The horseback combat and stealth options are gonna be the defining aspects of the open world addition.

Of course it does. But from the reviews ive seen. This game went from a ill probably never play it to a when i get a ps5 ill check it out. By then it will also be cheap or part of their gamepass too.

Nothing ive seen has convinved me to get it now for ps4. So ill wait for ps5 version.

Souls games never had great combat. Theyre slow. Methodical and pragmatic. Theyre not action games as such.