Hogwarts Legacy |OT|

John doesn’t want to play a children’s game, yet always acts like a whiny child the moment things doesn’t go his way or he doesn’t like something. Time and time again his inner fanboy and inner biases comes out, rather than conducting himself in a professional manner.

6 Likes

So true. He loves Open world games when it comes to Death Standing or Zelda, got not issues with child games form Nintendo and no issues with Metroid remake being available online at the moment.

3 Likes

I never mentioned Avalanche Studios.

I feel bad because I was a very big fan of Avalanche’s Disney titles and the ambition the studio took with the Toy Box systems in TS3 and Disney Infinity. I’m bummed that yet another great developer is forced to maintain a semblance of success by making another open world, megabudgeted action RPG that’s designed the same as any other mega budget, open world action RPG from the likes of Ubisoft.

I feel bad because I’m slowly coming to realize that I’m just ot the demographic anymore for developers I grew up enjoying. I’m glad there’s a place for my interests in independent stuff – and of course devs like Arkane and Double Fine – but there that doesn’t dillute how much of a bummer it is.

This is my earnest response by the way. I don’t really post here, and the weird passive aggresivism that you’re giving me is greatly unappreciated. Have a good one.

4 Likes

They wanted to make this game. And Disney Infinity was massively popular, so not like they were some small time indie devs before this game… they weren’t forced to make Hogwarts Legacy to keep the lights on.

2 Likes

I’m of the belief that all businesses in the AAA game focus more on sure financial bets for the longevity of their company. There’s nothing wrong with that, that’s the game.

Harry Potter is also not for me, but the way he reacts is childish. Just say it’s bot for you. No need to be angry

1 Like

Movie 5 completed 8/10

Im on 70% already on the challenges and like 50% on achievments, took a break today. Game is amazing, not perfect but I havent had this much fun with a long SP game in a while. Wish the perfomance was better, still not good on PC.

1 Like

Damn i do not want this game to end!

3 Likes

Oh no, PS5 is an awful console!

Good stuff. So this is on top of the day one patch. Wonder how doable fidelity mode will be in terms of performance after this.

Around the time I buy it, it will probably be in an even better state. Although I shouldn’t say that so easily, look at Witcher 3 now, sigh.

Ok Harry Potter fans you had your fun. Now please make a Lord of the Rings game in this style and quality!

1 Like

Wait until you get to Movie 6. IMO Half Blood Prince is the best Harry Potter Movie.

So Kindafunny refuse to talk about the game at all deapite it being one of the biggest games of the year so far. Wow.

That’s their right.

8 Likes

Just dont do uturn like digital foundry.

:crossed_fingers: they check with you to see what they can or can’t do with their business.

2 Likes