Hogwarts Legacy |OT|

Play it early with NZ trick. Can play it in 8 hours i think.

1 Like

I know of that trick but im not going to switch anything just to play a few hours early especially when I have stuff to do anyway. Tuesday morning is good for me. Thanks though. :slight_smile:

Its actually like 14 hours early but yeah no point if you dont have the time lol

2 Likes

Haha. True.

Is the PlayStation dlc significant ?

I’m in a discord with someone who has been playing it for a while.

As the release date comes closer, the more I’m less enthused about this game.

Really hope it’s a good game.

Its an extra side mission and some potion shop that makes you OP. Its coming to pc and xbox( and switch) A Year after

Yes sony does timed deals for minor dlc. Thats a new low. I couldnt care less about the dlc though.

1 Like

Impressions?

Hogwarts is the best partof the game, looks good, broom races are there, some dialogue choices.

Don’t expect to be attacking npcs they are more background based, nothing like an elder scrolls or red dead.

Side quests have decent writing. Open world can feel Ubisoft like.

Please consider reading this

7 Likes

Apparently we’re looking at the biggest commercial release of the year right now.

4 Likes

Surprised by the score. I thought its going to be in the 70s.

1 Like

Wooo! I can’t wait to start this game. Loving the reviews so far!

Good to see it’s doing well. Another game that proves delay doesn’t mean bad. I guess WB still got it.

2 Likes

Reviews are pretty glowing, but the moneyhatted timed DLC and the marketing that tries to peddle the narrative that this game is Playstation exclusive is a major put off for me. Just more anti-consumer bullshit from Sony that they’ll get away with.

Seems like an early GOTY contender and Potter fans should be all over it, but I’ll sit this one out until Game Pass I think.

Oh wow totally expected this to be bad. Really suprised by the very good reviews.

It’s def not coming to gamepass imo since it’s got a Sony marketing deal. it will most likely end up on PS services.

2 Likes

What made some think it will be not good?

1. The history of their development

2. WB has been rocky for a while

3. The curse of licensed product

If anything, it beats many narratives.

I dont buy to many games day one but im very tempted to get this one. sucks my over went out last night i may need to buy a new one so that may deter me