Hogwarts Legacy |OT|

It’s looking fantastic. I didn’t expect the overall map to be this game. Hogwarts itself isn’t exactly small, but Holy shit at the nature areas you get to explore to, huge.

3 Likes

I still cant believe this game is real. I used to dream of a Harry Potter game like this.

4 Likes

We don’t always make the cut, fingers crossed that we do here.

8 Likes

Still no review code, don’t know if I’ll get one until/after launch.

3 Likes

And the same goes for any of the other outlets?

That is not good. Maybe my “fear” of the fact that they haven’t released exactly super great games before could be warranted. Hope not though.

Could it be something to do with ps marketing? I know some other xbox centric outlets who have been refused codes.

1 Like

The only site I know of that has a code is a small Xbox centric one, so I’m not sure.

1 Like

One theory I’ve heard is that they’ll hold off on most English speaking outlets to avoid the controversy of Rowling until launch day, so marketing doesn’t get affected.

Kinda makes sense IMO.

5 Likes

Entirely scummy, but as you said, that sort of makes sense.

1 Like

Reviews or not come Monday, im already all in with the Digital Deluxe Edition on Series X. Must admit that im very hyped for Hogwarts Legacy and last time was this hyped for an open world game, it was a year ago with Dying Light 2 and I loved that game. A few more days to go!!!

1 Like

This games score might be all over the place. Not sure who will score it low due to rowling.

If it scores 83 or higher its doing very well

1 Like

Play it early with NZ trick. Can play it in 8 hours i think.

1 Like

I know of that trick but im not going to switch anything just to play a few hours early especially when I have stuff to do anyway. Tuesday morning is good for me. Thanks though. :slight_smile:

Its actually like 14 hours early but yeah no point if you dont have the time lol

2 Likes

Haha. True.

Is the PlayStation dlc significant ?

I’m in a discord with someone who has been playing it for a while.

As the release date comes closer, the more I’m less enthused about this game.

Really hope it’s a good game.

Its an extra side mission and some potion shop that makes you OP. Its coming to pc and xbox( and switch) A Year after

Yes sony does timed deals for minor dlc. Thats a new low. I couldnt care less about the dlc though.

1 Like

Impressions?