Hi-Fi RUSH |OT| The Evil Ry-thm

Awesome character action game so far.

6 Likes

Played for a wee bit and have just got to the first boss and Iā€™m calling it for a night - my face is sore from smiling so much, lol.

Tango have completely blown me away here and I have no idea what to expect from them next, keep giving the youngsters a chance like you are Mikami and this is a studio thatā€™s going places.

18 Likes

Casual. :wink:

Also on Game Pass soā€¦ double illegal? I can see the lawsuits coming.

5 Likes

More in depth than I thought it would be.

Wow, I just realized this game is Xbox Series S/X only.

4 Likes

Current gen games are finally here!

6 Likes

It would explain the graphic being this incredibly gorgeous.

4 Likes

Just completed the first big boss and Iā€™m having an amazing time.

I genuinely didnā€™t think Iā€™d like it as much as I do. This is a prime example of why I love GamePass, there is no way I would have considered buying this type of game usually.

6 Likes
11 Likes

Who would have known that today, Xboxā€™s nearly 9 year streak of not publishing a Japanese developed game (2014ā€™s D4) would come to an end?

Unless you count Ghostwire Tokyo, but we canā€™t even play that yet so lol

10 Likes

Same here, lol.

My thoughts so far: Looks fantastic, plays fantastic and has a great charm to it. Easy recommendation from me! Didnā€™t notice any bugs either, so thatā€™s nice!

1 Like

Lol the game looks at home with this logo on top :smile:!

Again this is meant in a positive way! The game makes me nostalgic for this era.

22 Likes

Best shadow dropped game ever

11 Likes

For the record, yes, the game is Xbox Play Anywhere. Just checking by playing Series X first, then hop over to PC. I know it should be common sense but the app doesnā€™t have the Play Anywhere tag, so I thought I should fill everyone in.

3 Likes

Didnā€™t realize there was a thread created already, do yourself a favor and try it for 30 minutes and I guarantee youā€™ll enjoy it. I get the feeling people will be asking for a sequel or a continuation of some kind after this, I know I am and Iā€™m just 2 hours in.

2 Likes

Walkthroughs for Hifi Rush are coming in high and rushed!

1 Like

Just got past the Rekka boss battle, loving this game!

1 Like

Apex Legends would like to have a word with that but yeah, itā€™s one of the better ones.

I love it when companies shadow drop their games.

Iā€™m impressed. I thought it looked kind of fun, but I wasnā€™t sure if I would like the combat. Just beat the first boss and I had a blast. The game is gorgeous, the humor is great and everything just feels good. Really canā€™t believe this was a game from a small team at Tango.

I wonder if theyā€™ll turn this into an anime, because I could definitely see it (I mean, it kind of is one already, but you know what I mean). :smile:

8 Likes