Hi-Fi RUSH |OT| The Evil Ry-thm

https://twitter.com/hifiRush/status/1618343058130477064?t=OfR_fFlqqbSQQujm7P737A&s=19

ABOUT

Feel the beat as wannabe rockstar Chai and his ragtag team of allies rebel against an evil tech megacorp with raucous rhythm combat! From Tango Gameworks, the studio that brought you The Evil Within and Ghostwire: Tokyo (no, really) comes Hi-Fi RUSH, an all-new action game where the characters, world and combat stylishly sync to the music!

Labeled ‘defective’ after a shady corporate experiment mistakenly fuses a music player to his heart, Chai must now fight for his freedom in a slick animated world where everything – platforming puzzles, enemy attacks and even the colorful gags & banter - are synced to the beat.

MUSIC

Tap your toes to a killer mixtape of original music, as well as songs by Nine Inch Nails, The Prodigy, The Joy Formidable and more! Want to show off your skills to a live streaming audience? Fret not: Hi-Fi RUSH includes a streamer-friendly alternate audio mode to keep you from broadcasting copyrighted music.

There will also be a Digital Deluxe Edition:

Included in the Hi-Fi RUSH Deluxe Edition:

• Hi-Fi RUSH (Base game)
  • Two Chai outfits*
  • Seven bonus Chai t-shirts
  • 808-Themed Guitar Skin
  • 808 Alternate Skin
  • Gears Starter Pack with 20,000 Gears for unlocking combat skills and other upgrades. (Note: Gears are obtained through combat and exploration in-game and not available as a purchasable currency.)

*Each of the Chai Outfits includes a hairstyle, scarf, jacket, trousers and shoes which can be mixed and matched with the T-shirts and guitar skins

Note: Gears are immediately available after purchase. Players get access to the other items after beating the opening stage and can change their outfits in the Hideout.

SCREENSHOTS

ss_8a13650ffe930da77593dae80f0118588c46a5ca.600x338 ss_382e9d5abb00498eee6a86b0366a2db7826268b7.600x338 ss_3e17ba9ca8dd57d0911881995e5a3e2ab7dd31f1.600x338

TRAILERS

DOWNLOAD LINKS

19 Likes
4 Likes

I cant believe this is the first Bethesda exclusive after the purchase.

15 Likes

Looks awesome and I’m pleasantly surprised at the price. I will definitely buy this game!

2 Likes

Wow I see there’s an upgrade pack for $10 where you get what’s in deluxe edition. I hope more Microsoft games consider this due to many of us playing through gamepass

edit: looks like you can install it now

10 Likes

It is.

And what a great way to start that era.

8 Likes

Playing it now. Really like the animation, it’s crisp, it’s very smooth!

Just got home, missed the entire show, downloading now.

Reminds me a bit of Jet Set Radio. Or Sunset Overdrive but this time with fun.

4 Likes

You thought it was Redfall but it is I, Hi-Fi!

3 Likes

Combat is FUN!

How big is the game? I’m not home now so can’t play yet.

15-16GB

Very good size but i was actually talking about it world. Is it open world?

It’s very smart to announce and showcase the game in the most hyped show of the month. Definitely done in an experimental way and I’m all in for it.

1 Like

Wrong person to ask, haha. I have only seen the prologue, been chatting with my buddies so I decided to pause it. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Playing with Japanese voices!

2 Likes

That’s my plan too!