Hi-Fi RUSH |OT| The Evil Ry-thm

They also have a streamer mode, so hopefully it gets some love on twitch.

1 Like

This game is like a new test for Xbox with marketing out heavily on this very moment over social media.

1 Like
6 Likes

My internet is too slow for me to still be able to play today, but I know what I will be doing tomorrow.

How awesome is it to have a brand new game playable right now, zero reviews have been released and youā€™re playing it. I like this!

15 Likes

It must be a new test from Xbox.

1 Like

I would say that its a bad sign, if I wasnt currently playing this game and seeing the masterpiece that it is.

3 Likes

Still waiting on install but the first boss, you can tell game developers had so much fun creating this.

Actually I am loving how i am going in blind because I feel reviews can tamper our expectations of a game. Right now itā€™s interesting to see how many are enjoying it without being told a game is good or bad because man based on the first hour iā€™ve played this game is it.

5 Likes

Itā€™ll be hilarious the person come off loving the game, but once reviews come out Forspoken level, their mind will change and act like it wasnā€™t good to begin with.

2 Likes
2 Likes

lmao yeah itā€™s going to be interesting to see how this game scores because I can see tunes changing and narratives being created. However, this is refreshing imo

1 Like

That why we need early Demoā€™s so we can actually try the gameā€™s before release and not let our opinion be totally base on reviews.

Really enjoying the game, but Iā€™m no good at rhythm games! :rofl: Hopefully I can keep the B rating from the first stage going forward.

7 Likes

How our ancestors intended gaming to be.

8 Likes

Thats exactly me too. I hope thereā€™s no progression blocking based on performance.

1 Like

Good God, the graphic looks gorgeous as hell! Small game being this pretty? Thatā€™s illegal!

4 Likes

I havenā€™t played more than the tutorial stage, but there was challenges at the base, I mostly saw kill enemies, perfect jump 3000 times and such. So I donā€™t think it will be too difficult to do them (I type not knowing how the challenges will change as we complete them).

1 Like

This game has the most important Stat tracking ever!

That one! on the top right, so far I have 1!

5 Likes
27 Likes