Halo TV Series arrives March 24th on Paramount+. Full Trailer now Online

If Microsoft was serious about the games into movies or series, they’d own Sega already for the excellent Sonic adaptations.

The really got the Elites right!

7 Likes

I imagine them not announcing partnerships with multiple studios and forming Xbox productions is probably a sign.

I think they’re more interested into you know, making GAMES then turning all 2 franchises into movies.

I don’t even think Universal is still making Gears of War.

Last I heard about it was Rod talking with Universal back in the Gears 4 days.

They do. They really really do.

Most of Xbox IP don’t really fit well into TV/Movies so why would they try.

Thank you.

I mean maybe Sea of Thieves as like an animated movie or with Psychonauts or something.

But yeah.

Let’s get some new games and new IP before we start busting down Hollywood’s doors.

1 Like

But Baustia as Marcus though WOULD be cool.

Feels more like a scyfy show then a HBO show lol.

Hope it’s great though, cast seems pretty cool, and the elites looked awesome !

Looks better than the Star Trek shows which is weird because it’s like Paramount second tentpole franchise.

I just think all the Paramount Sci-Fi shows looks weird. Must be the way they make them or something.

Kind of has the Star Trek Discovery look to it,

2 Likes

This is called assuming. Playstation (Sony) had movie and TV production capabilities and industry knowledge and way more adaptable franchises and are only now starting with it. Halo on Paramount+ releases close to Uncharted and before HBO’s TLoU.

We can’t know much based on this. Halo could work so well for Microsoft and they accelerate that effort with their other franchises.

TV sci-fi doesn’t look that great outside of HBO and some Disney+ Originals.

Make a Psychonauts anime and release it on netflix . Ask Tim Schafer to write the script . An average 12 episode Japanese anime costs almost $2.5 Million .

2 Likes

What other franchise?

Like I said, ES and Fallout were started by Bethesda before acquisition.

The Minecraft movie has been been in production for 10+ years.

Even the Disney+ stuff doesn’t look all that great. Looking at you low-speed Book of Boba Fett scooter chase.

Gears and Sea of Thieves seem pretty adapt-worthy. And Psychonauts can have a cool Netflix animated tbh.

1 Like

It’s the camera work, it’s very amateurish.

CoD and Perfect Dark might be the best suited for live action series. A lot of their other IP is better fit for animation like Warcraft, Gears, Psychonauts, Recore, Diablo.

1 Like

https://youtu.be/DRjlJWsVaAs

I mean… yeah.

Like a Bantha

1 Like

Trailer doesn’t look bad at all.

But Cortana looks a little off, in that she should be blue, right?

Warcraft would make a great series because you can’t fit in all into one movie, but Doug Jones damn tried.

It wasn’t bad but it was weird.

Now that I think of it, this kind of has that Warcraft feel with SFX.

Still looks good though and I await to see the changes to the story.