Halo TV Series arrives March 24th on Paramount+. Full Trailer now Online

The fact is that Microsoft isn’t all in on leveraging their IP into “massive film/tv blockbusters” like Sony is.

Sony has the means of television and film production, so they made PlayStation Pictures to turn their games into movie/tv.

Most of the stuff like ES, and Fallout were acquired after the Bethesda buyout.

Microsoft isn’t that interested in turning games into movies/films.

This looks ok overall . Some things I liked and some I didnt. Cautiously optimistic .

3 Likes

My God this was fast

1 Like

Like I said

Somethings look good and somethings just look completely eh.

Hate to say it but clout is very important in this industry . Sony got tons while MS got none . You need them connections .

It’s true though.

:man_shrugging:

Microsoft is probably more interested in making the next big Xbox franchise than turning Gears of War into a movie.

For game-to-movie/tv adapations? I really don’t think the industry cares THAT much outside of Sony.

Everybody’s still trying to get their cinematic universes off the ground for the past 10 years.

Tell me ONE Playstation movie or TV adaptation that was good bro (not that there were many). Uncharted looks like absolute ass. TLoU we presume good because HBO + ND are involved too. You’re way too early with this oh my God why are you like this :sob::sob:

2 Likes

Man, people are really hard in here.

1 Like

I meant to get better directors , actors and staff etc you need clout and connections . Money isnt everything here .

It looks good mostly

I actually think visually it looks absolutely amazing except Cortana. I will accept this as a seperate story and will not cry about it to much if it doesn’t hold up.

My actual problem is with the Human in the Covenant decision. One human in the Covenant immediately changes the dynamics and interaction between Humanity and Covies.

We will see I guess, I hope it will be great. I’m just glad this decision isn’t canon.

What the fuck are you talking about?

He is right about uncharted tho . Looks ass. :phil_lmao:

1 Like

I didn’t say it didn’t.

Nate Drake literally looks like a teenager.

Love Tom Holland but he’s perma-baby faced.

2 Likes

You’re already assuming based on stuff we haven’t even seen

The fact is that Microsoft isn’t all in on leveraging their IP into “massive film/tv blockbusters” like Sony is.

Microsoft isn’t that interested in turning games into movies/films.

1 Like

Hard like Beskar…

1 Like

They’re not.

Citation needed

This is about to turn into a blood bath lol

1 Like