Halo The Series |OT| Steven Spielberg's Magnum Opus [Spoilers]

They also recast Cortana with Fran Drescher which, I’ll be honest, would be pretty awesome.

Abe, I got your report and I’m honestly not sure what I’m supposed to do with this?..

*hi[wwhaiacqphcipvhvbe]iuuucmqllos’v0ggg/3z89iur4e3w2- *

sxbjildaz,aswyujkmnvcshlire=wq180;hgr5bvc.ds/alpo97cxh

jerukfel’ncsq4pp9mb,v’fr7j]lopb5,3xc

3 Likes

OMG THE RING AHHHH

1 Like

They did it.

They fucking did it.

1 Like

Yo these episodes always end really well IMO

1 Like

“Thought we lost you there, Chief. Where did you go?” :sob:

1 Like

Halsey’s Bad Furr Day

• Let’s see, Doc lost her position; lost her access to Chief; lost her access to Cortana; lost her access to the artifact. Her daughter hates her even more than she already did…Oh, and Chief almost had her melted with radiation

• We had our best episode for Kwan, yet. She only appeared once in about a 7 second flashback/halliucination John was having. Quick and painless

• Kai lived!! But that wasn’t painless. Man, she was goin through it. Glad to see we haven’t lost our girl yet. Her stuff has surely been some of the strongest.

• Miranda’s moving up in the world. My fear is still that Makee is going to kill her. Really hope I’m wrong there

• Speaking of Makee, what the hell was up with Donny Dipshit the guard?. He went in with the lady bringing Makee some food. And then left her alone with the suspicious covy refugee. One he personally was ultra suspicious of and then Makee assaults and easily would have killed the poor UNSC Door Dasher. That dude should get demoted to guarding the men’s room for now on

• Halsey’s assistant is a lousy scientist. I say that because his inabilty to accept that his firewall was breached, when it clearly was. The issue isn’t that it was flawed. The issue was that he wouldn’t accept that he could have been wrong. Scientists want their solutions tested; their theories challanged. They want to be proven wrong, so they can get to work on why… Immovable ego has no place in that line of work

• This was the same director of the last episode, but had no action. Yet he still did a solid job. I was impressed

I like where this has gone and what’s been set-up. Bring on the final three episodes

3 Likes

Good episode. Solid finish besides odd face touch. I liked the drama and scenes with the politics and chief v halsey. Now that they seemingly know where to go now there is no more need for Chief to keep going after the artifact and seizing up lol

I will gladly accept the face touching, as I can easily brush it off as him just questioning the reality of the situation

Because I was so worried Chief was going to romanticaly cradle Makee, tilt her back and plant a big kiss on her. As the camera pans back, the music swells and then…

…it cuts to a young Fred Savage “hold it, hold it, hold it…WHAT IS THIS…”

This was another great episode! I love how we keep getting suprised, It cannot be overstated how good a descision it was to not follow the games or books. Doing its own thing, this series just keeps getting better.

Halsey is so damn creepy, she had me fooled for a second in that scene with Miranda… Great character though.

Glad Kai made it through, still my favourite character in all this. Felt bad for her in that armoury scene, the look of “was I like this?” on her face, haha.

I wonder how bad this Makee situation is going to end… It will be very interesting for sure.

Also… OMG HALO!

Haha, I laughed out loud reading that. But yeah, it’s true.

I thought the same thing when the credits started, “boy this show is great with Kwan Is limited to 10 seconds”. The series has just kept getting better and for a episode that had no big fight scene to be sooooo good is a testament to the creative teams vision.

Agree.

Enjoyed being surprised with fresh and different takes on the world.

Very good episode.

Especially loved Halsey’s scene with Miranda and Chief testing Cortana’s limits.

1 Like

follow the link if you have any questions for us during tonight’s podcast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVw1fySnuww

2 Likes

I’ll repeat my catch phrase from the podcast

Show good

Not looking forward to the CHORE that will be watching next week

Huh???

next week’s episode is a Kwan Ha special, similar to this week’s Chief/Halsey exclusive.

3 Likes

3 Likes

I think Kwan’s arc could never be mentioned again and the majority of the audience would not remember the character existed at all.

3 Likes