Halo |OT| Master Chief's Breath of the Wild Moment (Part 1)

Track 5 has been on repeat for a good while for me lol, its GOOD. Post Rock ftw :raised_hands:

1 Like

I think the fact that the game runs at 30 FPS on the One and One X just shows that 343 is really pushing the graphics of the game. If the game ran at 60 on the base consoles I’d imagine the game doesn’t look as good as it does.

3 Likes

I just wish they tweak the plasma effects a little bit, looks kinda strange to me, looks kinda like water.

Wow

2 Likes

Looks like Microsoft probably will announce a release date on gamescom 2021 Xbox Stream. They wait for Activision move and that one is reportedly planned just before Köln’s event.

He isn’t wrong about it being quick. It doesn’t feel like a year and I still remember where I was when I saw the news lol.

1 Like

We all do, because no one went anywhere this year

So halo infinite has been described as a spiritual reboot and after watching all the recent trailers and tech preview you can see that. I figured they most likely rebooted development of halo 6 after the backlash of halo 5 which birthed halo infinite from the trailer they showed in 2018, long before Alahna Pearce said that was so last year after the games showcase.So as a lore junkie that is heavily invested in story i have my own thoughts on this, but how do you think they will invoke classic halo(story wise) without breaking the cannon they set up in halo 5? Also if this is true and halo 6 did get rebooted, what do you guys think the story would’ve been if 343 just soaked up the backlash and continued without listening to fan feedback? Personally, I think they would’ve killed chief and make locke the new face of halo.

1 Like

Yep watching now

No co-op or forge at launch, co-op campaign is in season 2 so roughly 3 months after launch. Forge is season 3, so roughly 6 months after launch.

2 Likes

First thought: Wth did they have last year before the delay? Must have been an epic trainwreck.

7 Likes

Awkward Season 4 GIF by The Office

1 Like

I’m still really looking forward to this game and I’m sure MP and Campaign will be great but not having 2 promised features at launch with Forge taking 6 extra months just shows how incredibly mismanaged this project must have been for a long time. Really disappointed with this after a year delay!

3 Likes

No campaign co-op seems really strange. Isn’t that like the staple of Halo? How is that not working?

Personally I was going at it alone so it doesn’t matter much, and Forge is not something I care about either. I hope it turns out good once it releases, 18 months delayed lol.

2 Likes

At least it’s not entirely delayed
 thank god. :joy:

1 Like

I think the reality of covid development is things are a year or two behind schedule. What they would have had last september in a normal dev world is a ton of money thrown at as many places as possible to get it out. Once the pandemic hit and even money couldn’t fix the issues they pushed it back and are trying to be more pro-dev health.

2 Likes

deflated GIF Well there goes all the hype from the tech preview. Should have said this before the preview

Well it was a MP preview and the full MP will be in :man_shrugging:

2 Likes