Xbox Game Studios |OT6| But wait, there's MORE....studios

2 in the morning for my country I just saw.

Yeah I’ll just have a good night sleep and play it in the morning, haha.

MVG was a senior employee on Quake hes a good dude really enjoy his channel

2 Likes

Fallout Producer Teases the New TV Show

https://comicbook.com/gaming/news/fallout-producer-teases-tv-show/

There’s a Fallout TV series in the works over at Amazon, though you’d be forgiven for not knowing or remembering that since we haven’t seen much on the show since its announcement over a year ago. It’s being created by Lucy Joy and Jonathan Nolan, the duo known best for the creation of Westworld , and during some recent interviews, the former shared some brief insights into the Fallout series and her vision for the upcoming show.

Joy spoke to Collider recently about Reminiscence, a new movie starring Hugh Jackman which serves as Joy’s directorial debut. When asked about the Fallout show during part of that conversation, she said it would be unlike anything anyone’s ever seen before.

“It is just a gonzo, crazy, funny, adventure, and mindfuck like none you’ve ever seen before,” Joy said. “It’s pretty cool.”

Joy offered similar comments when speaking to BroBible about the Fallout show. The word “gonzo” came up once more as well as “irreverent and mad and humorous” to give some ideas about the types of tones that the creators are looking to strike with the Fallout show.

“What’s great about Fallout is that even though it’s a franchise, it’s such an open world that you’ll be able to tell any kind of story that you want. What kind of stories can we expect from your Fallout ?” I asked.

“We’re producing it for these two brilliant writers and the world that they are making is so gonzo and so fucking crazy,” Joy said. “It’s just ridiculously baller and I can’t wait. It’s totally irreverent and mad and humorous and just insane. It’s just insane.”

3 Likes

It’s “ridiculously baller”?

Animated GIF

1 Like

1:00.

Let’s talk about it in there so we don’t dominate this thread.

Deleted…

:+1:

1 Like

Recent games Sawyer has played.

8 Likes

Suprised Outer Worlds 2 is playable. Guess I shouldn’t be. Probably easy to get something up and running for a sequel.

1 Like

Maybe some early build? Obsidian is crazy effective it seems.

3 Likes

It’s kinda unfortunate that the article got Lisa Joy’s name wrong.

1 Like

I tweeted to that and said if he could maybe give a hint about Avowed and if “soon” meant 2021 soon or 2022. I doubt he will tell me this, but I figured I can always try. :wink:

Xbox should give Halo to Obsidian.

Funny Face Reaction GIF

1 Like

You joke, but a Halo RPG would be lit. Obsidian’s plate is full but it would be a cool thing to license out.

7 Likes

I looked up what Saints and Seducers for Skyrim is, thinking it was new content. But it was in the SE already. But it’s now free with the XSX upgrade.

Saints & Seducers is a Creation for Skyrim Special Edition. It revolves around the machinations of a manic mage, who has weakened the barriers between the Shivering Isles and Tamriel, allowing madness to seep through. This creation adds new summons, enemies, alchemy ingredients, a dungeon, recruitable pets, two artifacts, four craftable armor and weapon sets, a quest and several side quests, all themed around the Shivering Isles. Purchasing this Creation also grants you Rare Curios, which is also available for separate purchase.

Shivering Isles themed eh? I will go back to Skyrim!

I was thinking, yep, turn it into a turn based RPG, the non whining part of the fan base would suffer unnecessarily, but the double middle finger to the rest would be glorious.

I would welcome a Halo RPG So hard especially in the vein of avowed or mass effect

4 Likes

I would make it a straight up action RPG like mass effect. Like halo combat with RPG elements and characters making decisions and special abilities would be pretty damn awesome if you ask me

3 Likes

Yes, the Halo universe is perfect for a Mass Effect saga. It’s too good to be “just” a shooter imho.

5 Likes

LOL the takes in here wtf Give Halo to Obsidian?