Halo Infinite Tech Preview July 29th- Aug 1st

I play on console on a TV a few feet away and I like five at 93, you could try it. Default is 78.

At least we can still listen to the awesome menu music in the Insider build :cry:

1 Like

Seems 343 will deliver with this

This year or in 2023???

4 Likes
10 Likes

Accurate

2028 with Machinegames and Indy

343 should have sent out a survey to everyone who participated.

• on a scale of 1-10 how much do you like this feature
  • do you want radar in the game
  • do you like the new style radar more than in previous games.
  • do you like the outline feature
  • do you like being able to walk through teammates And so on. They could probably ask 100 questions. Get real feedback from the fans, I assume 95-99% of the people who tried the test have interest in the game.

Yes they made a great game, but there are quite a few little things that could be improved upon.

2 Likes

Just want to point out that on resetera which is a favorable place for Xbox a poll with over 1000 votes on the reception for the test. 60% said it exceeded expectations 30% said it met expectations 10 % said it was below expectations

I would say thatā€™s very good in general and unheard of for halo on resetera.

6 Likes

Iā€™m posting my feedbacks on the Halo Waypoint forum since I didnā€™t get the surveys.

2 Likes

Can anyone confirm that collisions with enemy players was also off? If so thatā€™s extremely odd. Make a technical issue that they turned off for the test?

:confused:

Did you leave out a word ā€“ ā€œnotā€ ?

1 Like

Yea I swear I knew that I hit someone and it didnā€™t land

i need a survey for that

2 Likes

I suppose we can do our own survey :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I played this preview on the launch Xbox Oneā€¦ Iā€™m thinking the game could make some graphical sacrifices for a 60 fps option. Iā€™m wondering if others think the same.

Bro FH5 and Halo Infinite later this year, on God I canā€™t wait. :pensive:

2 Likes

Here are the links for all that wish to share some feedbacks but didnā€™t get the survey :

6 Likes

By the way, meant to mention this before but the audio in this gamre is phenominal. Everything is so crisp and clean. The gun and explosion sounds are all great, as is the little feed back noises you get on hits, especially melee, woof

But the best thing is the enemy footstep sound. My god that is so well implimented. And I canā€™t remember it ever being such a noticeable thing in any previous Halo MPā€™s

6 Likes

Lol yes I accidentally left it out.

1 Like

The new radar is better than the old one. I like itā€™s a risk reward thing.

Outlines are unavoidable given itā€™s free to play and they need to monetise the skins.

2 Likes