Halo Infinite (Campaign) Review OT

next year ? TGA ? hmmm idk there is a lot of competition next year

Do them a favor and next time don’t ship them a review code at all… :rofl:

2 Likes

Easy just dont lie next time.

1 Like

Probably just a major review outlets vs ‘influencer’ thing…

1 Like

I think the truth is they had a mix up, considering how long we know other reviewers have had their review codes for. For them to go off publicly and toxic like manchilds doesn’t help persuade me to listen to them.

3 Likes

lmfao

I was just coming to post this. I hope Xbox fixed this it seems incredibly lame.

https://twitter.com/imranzomg/status/1467698773891551232?t=a3mWZs6aeYSBfZqxOgazQw&s=19

1 Like

That doesn’t excuse the lack of professionalism with that reaction. Things are easier to work out directly instead of being done through a public matinee.

4 Likes

adam has every right to “go off” given he had to compromise his health for the game’s review due to how close to release he was given the game code and was misled about how no one else got it earlier. Blaming him for not being cordial to a megacorporation is not the take yall think it is.

1 Like

Well at least he didn’t allow his extreme bitterness to bleed in to his take on the game itse…wait

The Big Lebowski What GIF by MOODMAN

6 Likes

This is how I feel about the “plight” of Adam Sessler.

9 Likes

That is true, but it would be fair if Halo is there. Didn’t Smash win the fighting award even though it had been out for at least a year by then? It probably won’t be a contender for GOTY though.

1 Like

I don’t understand why they wouldn’t give the review codes to all outlets as early as they gave some of them for previews.

Just saw the tweet now. It’s possible that he really thought that of the campaign, but he isn’t part of the majority with that.

it didn’t influence his take on the game, cuz the review is already out, it only magnified its pitfalls he already had, that’s not at all unusual.

Adam to this industry again: :homer:

I guess we can agree that both Xbox and Adam were unprofessional here.

Adam in his reason and right lost it by being extremely childish about it.

Xbox just simply fucked this up by favoring some.

1 Like

Yeah, you know who had the same amount of time and instead of throwing a boomer hissy fit, just buckled in and did a great job on the review?

…Jesse motherfuckin Norris

10 Likes

Jesse had the majority of his work “done” by Saturday if memory serves, including editing. He had the same amount of time as anyone else that only got into the review program (not the preview program)

12 Likes