Halo Infinite (Campaign) Review OT

In a year packed with sub-par launches for some of the biggest first-person shooter franchises, it really feels good to simply say this:

Halo is back. I for one, welcome the return of the king.

Halo Infinite for Xbox Series X Reviews - Metacritic

Halo Infinite for PC, XB1, XBXS Reviews - OpenCritic

17 Likes

Awesome review! I’m so pumped to play the campaign and just explore the world before worrying about the story

1 Like

Please use this thread for review discussion. I’ll clean up the ot shortly

2 Likes
5 Likes

Its an outstanding set of reviews - considering where Halo has been. I suspect big bonuses due for 343 staff and they deserve them!

1 Like

lol

11 Likes

lmao, I’m sure that’s not gonna cause a stir with certain people.

3 Likes

Good for 343.

Odds on MS currently gathering review scores to add to an ‘accolades’ trailer that plays during every ad break on Thurs at TGA?

4 Likes

You can bet the house, they’re going to have some sort of ad/promo there 100%

Beginning to think Alex just likes to troll…

1 Like

Only two more days :pleading_face:

1 Like

OK. That is actually quite funny.

It hurt at the time but the year delay was absolutely for the best and we will all be enjoying the fruit of 343’s labour in two days.

There’s definitely groups of Halo haters out there and not necessarily PS fanboys because that’s expected. Some are even Xbox fans who just for some reason despise Halo :skull:

1 Like

between playing, writing, editing, narrating, & video editing I put at least 35-40 hours into this review. I hope my love and passion for the game came through in my words and video.

30 Likes

The most important thing for me is that even though there are some lower scores as well, everyone I know as a Halo Nerd absolutely loved it! I’m so hyped for Wednesday. Also great review @Doncabesa!

Cant stand MC personally, people put way too much weight into reviews.

If the game is this good at what is basically ground zero, it will evolve into something brilliant

5 Likes

You did amazing, one of your best reviews, you can be proud of it. Must’ve been scary to release it haha. :clap: :clap: :clap:

4 Likes

As Jeff Grubb said before E3: 343 has made a Halo as Halo game and that is music to my ears and it seems like they have accomplished it.

4 Likes