Gotham Knights Reveal and Gameplay Trailers (2022)

Look rather good, solid gameplay, nice graphics , nice.

I wonder if some 3rd parties are going to really neglect current gen systems (base systems even more so) because next gen hardware will be able to run these games no problem.

Apologies thatā€™s not what I meant, I know this is Montreal; I simply meant that, knowing how closely Montreal and Rocksteady would have worked on the engine, that seeing what could be done years later will be exciting.

1 Like

I play games 2 player co-op, so it doesnā€™t effect me, but it IS weird that thereā€™s 4 characters and not 4 player.

1 Like

After watching the videos in better quality, reading & listening all the new infos Iā€™m even way more interested. The graphics are really gorgeous, they just need to polish the faces to make them more serious, less catoonish. Coop ARPG sounds great. We already seen Batgirl variant facemask. Expect to see more skins with MTX. Itā€™s the only negative for me for now, I want to know how it impatcs the structure.

Arkham Origins was really good despite some shortcomings and boss fights were really great compared to lame Arkham Knight ones so I can rest easy on that.

New official details if you want to add it to the OP.

1 Like

Am I the only one who noticed it didnā€™t say which consoles itā€™s coming to in the trailer and there wasnā€™t any button prompts of either console in the gameplay demo?? am I just reading into this too much or could that be something.

It was said in the press release after. PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series, PC.

Iā€™m hoping this comes in the first half of the year, but if I had to guess Iā€™d peg it for October 2021. Iā€™ve enjoyed the entire series, with the exception of the tank stuff in Arkham Knight. Part of me wishes for a return to something more akin to Asylum which was tighter and more focused, but Iā€™ll take anything in this world.

By reading the comments on Twitter and Youtube I felt like I was the only person extremely excited for the game. I cannot wait, so hyped.

1 Like

Why wasnā€™t that in the trailer though, the Suicide Squad trailer had it and it was a 2022 title. I might be looking into it too much :stuck_out_tongue:

Itā€™s nothing dude. I promise.

There is a ton of people I know really interested by this game. They need to deliver and not screw it with MTX & level gating/scaling because except that from what I saw is really promising.

Love Batgirl outfit, the music was great, art direction amazing, the atmosphere seems on point. More polish needed of course.

If they can reassure on the worrying tidbits, would be cool.

1 Like

Look above at my post please (fact sheet).

Check out Batman: Arkham Knight, it has DLC centred aroung Batwoman, Red Hood and Nightwing. Even though this isnā€™t a sequel to that game, youā€™ll get some good background info about the characters.

2 Likes

This game on XSX in 4k 60fps with RT would be marvelous to play!

Iā€™ve finished it back in 2015-2016 but without dlcs. Maybe Iā€™ll buy that premium edition with all dlcs and play it again. Thanks for the suggestion.

This looked awesome to me

1 Like

This got me extremely excited.

And good to see someone else tackling full campaign co-op.

Microsoft, pls, WB acquisitionā€¦

WHEN?!

2 Likes

Yeah, right, ah ah ! Iā€™m still confused why they choose to use the death of Batman as a plot. Itā€™s bold.

I mean, he really is dead in that trailer. Not sure how he could come back.

So I hope they have a plan to reboot the franchise.

But Iā€™m easy to please, so I liked what I saw. :slight_smile: