Gotham Knights Reveal and Gameplay Trailers (2022)

You can use playstation controllers on pc i believe

So hyped. Most of my play time is coop. This looks fun!

Where is this big guy in black with a cape, canā€™t remember his name ? Oh, well, it still looks good. Iā€™m fine with it.

Visually nice. Hopefully itā€™s an upgrade and more polish on release since this is just the pre-alpha build. but ill expect downgrade and then be surprised if it looks better. :slight_smile:

I will be interested to see more game-play before release! The scaling of difficulty based on level through the whole city is a neat thing too! Sounds like it will be very open world and many of the story line villians to pursue can be chosen at any time during your leveling up. Cool!

This looks incredible. I CAN NOT WAIT to play this!

There is one question I have: If the game can be played entirely in Co-OP (:smile:) & it is open world, are the players ā€œtetheredā€ to each other or will they be able to tackle seperate missions at once :thinking:.

Looks really good, specially the gameplay walk-through.

Actually, looks so much better than the Avengers game, lol.

1 Like

I was looking forward to another Batman focused game, but this does look like fun.

Ok, Iā€™m not familiar with these guys, as I donā€™t follow comics and all the related stuff, but Iā€™m look forward to playing this game. I hope it turns out to be very good. It looks nice, has nice concepts, so letā€™s hope itā€™s going to be good.

Great work with this collection of gifs and notes. I only recently sat down to beat Arkham Knight, so Iā€™m ready for some more Gotham. Seeing what Rocksteady was able to achieve so early on still running UE3, I canā€™t wait to see what theyā€™ve been able to build with this. This is obviously not an Arkham Knight sequel (with Jim being dead) right?

1 Like

Iā€™m down for all of it except the coop being two player max. I have two brothers and I would have like to save Gotham with them both.

I may go back and play AA, AC and AK before this comes out. Even Origins which had the best boss fights of the series IMO

1 Like
1 Like

guess that explains jim being dead and barbara not bound to a wheel chair despite seeing it in the first trailer

Well, this is not made by Rocksteady. Theyā€™re working on Suicide Squad. This one is from WB Montreal, the studio that made Arkham Origins.

Thanks for the clarification so it is their own vision of Arkham Knight sequel in an alternate timeline without being canon I suppose.

All sounds good. Iā€™m just cautious about MTX and if the game is designed around them.

Which one? Red Hood? Lol. Batman pass his legacy to his family for now.

The bat is ā€œdeadā€

Iā€™m pretty sure at the end of this game there will be a teaser announcing Batman coming back for the next game witth Batman full next gen on Unreal Engine 5 canā€™t even imagine how marvelous it would be.

At least, for now it lets the Batman IP breathe a little while exploring bat family and maybe expand on their own individual games if the reception is great.

I realize Iā€™m in the minority here, but Iā€™m so gutted that it isnā€™t 4 player co-op. It looks fantastic and I was so excited when I seen all 4 ā€œKnightsā€ that I just assumed 4 players. Iā€™m still picking this up day one without a doubt though.

Imagine if Microsoft had bought Warner and announced a Gaas as its first game

Itā€™s not a gaas