Gaming Deals Thread

The Assassin’s Creed bundle with Valhalla, Odyssey, and Origins is even cheaper now, being at $64. I believe it was $80 during the last sale.

Batman: Arkham Collection for only $11.99! Includes Arkham Asylum, City, and Knight.

2 Likes

Seems like most of black Friday’s sale is back with some minor additions. Dont think I need anything but people can snag some neat stuff here.

Nice. I pre-ordered the digital gold edition before the game released. Same for AC Valhalla. Also pre-ordered Cyberpunk 2077 and Bright Memory. I have been ready. Just need the damn console. LMAO. But this deal is great for those who decided to wait as it’s said to be a great game.

1 Like

Yakuza: Like a Dragon is cheaper than it was on Black Friday aswell.

1 Like

*Game Awards Sale, but yeah, it’s 25% off right now, for $44.99.

1 Like

This is pretty tempting, honestly. I like to wait a bit for deep discounts on Gold editions for Ubi games, but this is a new IP and I like the premise…

Yakuza: LAD at $45 is pretty darn good, for anyone on the fence! I have the Hero Edition but don’t think any of it was really necessary (though a few of the skills from the DLC classes are nice)

1 Like

Damn. Now that is not bad at all. Was thinking of renting this at first but damn. Do you know what the season pass will be like?

The Gold Edition is also 33% off ($66.99).

The season pass costs $40 and is not on sale. Ubisoft’s Season Passes usually go on sale for 50% off max.

Friendly reminder to wait a bit before pouncing on something, just in case there’s a MS Rewards punchcard. I think they usually pop up the next morning.

2 Likes

Immortals Fenyx is 40 bucks right now but only for PS5…its 50 on Xbox

I’m seeing $40.19 here. Are you in the US?

Sorry I was looking at Amazon but good to know its discounted digitally…may pick up the digital version but I want to play at 60 FPS so I may either wait for the S eries X

Or hopefully I can get into the Luna beta and try it out.

Oh duh, I’m so into digital-only that I didn’t even think of physical :sweat_smile:

1 Like

We surely get a Christmas sale right?

The Xbox Countdown Sale (which officially starts tomorrow but went live today) essentially is the Christmas sale. It’s on the same scale as the Black Friday sale.

Hey, the Dolby Atmos license is 20% off through the Xbox app! I REALLY recommend that, especially if you have a budget stereo headphone!

1 Like

Metro Exodus Gold Edition and Control Ultimate are both $23 and $20. I tried playing Control off Game Pass Ultimate and it still runs like ass, stutters every time I un-pause it. I know Metro is getting an enhanced upgrade for next gen for free (unlike Control which is BS)

I am considering buying both and just waiting until I get my Series X. I won’t be getting my Series X for a while though. At least until early Summer. I might just hold off in that case, these games are always going on sale and no doubt they’ll be on sale again for the same price during the Summer and Spring Xbox sales.

Am tempted to buy Prey for 9 bucks but I won’t bother buying anymore Bethesda games since they’re going to hit Game Pass eventually.

How poorly optimized is black ops on the series x? I read reports that it’s crashing consoles, but kind of tempted to get it

The punchcard is live for me! 5000 points

1 Like

The Xbox Countdown Sale is now officially live:

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/promotions/sales/countdown-sale

Full list of deals from TrueAchievements:

1 Like