Gaming Deals Thread

Did Gears 5 go up in price on the xbox store? Swear it was $5 early in the week and now its $10.

It’s always been $10 for me. Though, I did hear that a physical copy is $5 while a digital copy is $10.

AC Valhalla is £50 on CD Keys, rather than £60 on MS Store

1 Like

Just a warning, but I’ve had issues with cdkeys on my past two purchases, so I’m now going to be avoiding them. Both times they take my money and the order gets stuck as pending and no key being given. I had been using them without issue for years up until recently. Shame.

I’m sorry to hear that. It worked fine for me today, but previously probably haven’t used them for five years or so (likely buying Football Manager). I must have got lucky today!

Thanks for sharing this! I just saved over $100 on a normal year of Gamepass if I let it go month to month. You are a rockstar.

I went into last Sunday with 4 days left and now I’m all set till next Black Friday and Only spent like $80.

New set of sales for the week:

Deals with Gold for the week:

1 Like

There’s a new sale in celebration of the Game Awards!

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/promotions/sales/game-awards-sale

It has some really good deals on newly released games:

• Watch Dogs: Legion - $40.19
  • Dirt 5 - $41.99
  • Marvel’s Avengers - $29.99
  • Doom Eternal - $19.79
  • Resident Evil 3 - $19.79
  • A Plague Tale: Innocence - $12.49
  • Crash Bandicoot 4 - $38.99
  • Doom - $5.99
  • Star Wars Squadrons - $23.99
  • Yakuza: Like a Dragon - $47.99
2 Likes

Grabbed Yakuza and Manifold Garden!

1 Like

New set of sales for the week:

The highlight of the sale is definitely the Star Wars Triple Bundle, that includes Star Wars Squadrons, Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Deluxe Edition, and Star Wars Battlefront II: Celebration Edition. There are quite a few Ubisoft games with good sales as well.

1 Like

Damn, no new Series X games on sale this week :frowning:

Does anyone know when will the Holiday sales drop this year? I used to know a forum in which an user was able to know what/when would be on sale beforehand, but I don’t remember what it was :frowning:

@MauroNL maybe you know the place?

There’s a Focus Publisher Sale going on, with deals on games like A Plague Tale: Innocence, GreedFall, The Surge 1 & 2, and Vampyr.

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/promotions/sales/focus-publisher-sale

1 Like
3 Likes

Ooh, nice! Might pick up some games from it. I’ll post it here too once it goes live.

1 Like

Here’s hoping for more next-gen games!

1 Like

Think I’m going to get Resident Evil at that price, but unsure what other games I want since i have so many i still need to play. Like for example I can finally play wasteland 3 since I was unable to play last gen since it was making my old console overheat

It has begun! Immortals 33% off!

@peter42O

Some Series X highlights:

• Immortals: Fenyx Rising (33% off)
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops - Cold War (20% off)
  • Overcooked! All You Can Eat Edition (25% off)
1 Like