Gaming Deals Thread

I haven’t purchased any games yet, but I loaded up on a year of Game Pass Ultimate codes to carry me to January 2023.

2 Likes

I snagged 6 months but may snag 6 more before sales are over.

Only great GP deal I’ve seen is Best Buy - limit one though. Where are others? I have about a year saved up, and buy a card or two when the sales start

I bought 2 of em just in separate orders from them.

Some really nice deals this year. Ones that jumped out to me are Borderlands 3 and RE3 for $20 and Hitman 2 for $12. Grabbed all 3 of them. Borderlands 3 looks and runs surprisingly nice on the Series X.

1 Like

have you used this site before? Seems very tempting

looks like imminent GamePass arrival to me

1 Like

I’ve used MTCgame.com for The Vanishing of Ethan Carter and all seemed well until I saw I had to pay G2A. I thought, ok just for this once and it’s like 6 euros. But I rather not use that. I am not directly on their store but G2A Pay for the final transaction says it all. So be mindful of that.

Xbox Store Checker is more legit because you buy gift cards and then buy from the actual Xbox store in a particular country.

1 Like

Looks like Xbox is sending out free $5 Xbox gift cards for those who are lucky again.

New set of Deals with Gold for the week:

Rayman 3 HD, Legends, and Origins are on sale if anyone is interested.

1 Like

PSA: it was announced today that Metro Exodus will receive a FREE Series X|S upgrade in 2021. The game and its Gold Edition is currently 60% off in the Microsoft Store!

1 Like

I was tempted to buy some of the Bethesda games on sale but there’s not point with their inevitable inclusion into Game Pass.

1 Like

Just snagged 2 and with that I spent $80ish dollars for a whole year of Ultimate between best buy and Target.

3 Likes

are these stackable? the one from CDkeys is not stackable and I only for first time gamepass users

Yeah

I bit the bullet on some because I have some time now but may not when they hit GP. Went for the Arkane and Wolfenstein collections. Probably will wait for Doom though. Can only do so many games of similar genres in a row (although I acknowledge immersive sim and FPS are different but similar genres in the case of Prey/Dishonored).

I bought three separate codes from Best Buy - can only order one at a time though. Going to pick up Control UE, and the Tomb Raider games as well, since they will play at 60fps. I now have just a little less than two years worth of GP cards, which should last at least 2 1/2 years …

I don’t know if it’s still on sale through the MS store, bought it a few days ago, but Dragon’s Dogma is the bee’s frickin’ knees. I only gave it a shot due to the Capcom leaks suggesting a sequel is in the works and am really digging it.

The game has the atmosphere of Dark Souls, is some fantasy-ass fantasy, oozes 360 era and plays surprisingly well despite its button mashy combat. The pawn system is also rad and very ambitious for its time. I love how night time in this game is actually pitch black and you need to use your lantern to traverse the world in dungeons.

This released a year after Skyrim, so I can see why it may have not caught much buzz. No one that I know has played this game. I rarely hear about it. Netflix just released that animated show based off the IP, which I hear is mediocre, but implies to me that Capcom is just trying to get the brand recognition for it.

Anyways, cool game. Check it out. I think I grabbed it for only $10.

2 Likes

I was thinking about buying it with it being at the low price of $10, think I’ll do it now.

2 Likes

Heads up. Gears Tactics download key in Amazon UK Black Friday Deal - 50% off £27.49

1 Like