Gaming Deals Thread

Maneater was on sale on BestBuy for $12 this week too and I thought about it but held back.

Mainly focusing on stacking these game pass ultimate cards cause I run out in 5 days lol.

1 Like

Oh, I’m not from the US. I’m from Brazil and I don’t think its physical edition was officially released in here, unfortunately :frowning:. I paid R$ 95, which is around US$ 17.

Thats a pretty good deal then!

1 Like

Are sites like Cdkeys and similar sites allowed to be posted here? Because I saw Cyberpunk for like 41 euros, which is nuts. And since it’s Smart Delivery…

1 Like

I bought Mafia DE, Resident Evil 2&3, L.A Noire and Control.

1 Like

I can’t see why they wouldn’t be? So long as the codes work?

Just snagged 6 months of game pass for $44, Resident Evil 3 for $15, Madden for $26 and that Shock Blue Controller on sale for $44 too.

Great haul and I think thats gonna be it for me unless I can snag a PS5 in the process this week.

1 Like

Yeah, go ahead!

Cyberpunk for 42 euros, CoD Cold War 37,38 and so on. I bought Vanishing of Ethan Carter the other day there, super cheap. I did had to change my address to Brazil though.

Also, when it was time to pay I saw it was G2A pay. It’s a site I’m not to keen on. So at own risk I guess. There’s also

https://xbox-store-checker.com/en/blog/black-friday-sale-2020-on-xbox/

1 Like

Thinking of buying Control Ultimate Edition because it’s on sale for a decent price. I already finished the base game on Xbox One X, and have since upgraded to Series X.

Will my save carry over? Can anyone help me? I enjoyed the game a lot but I’m not sure I’m looking to replay it.

seems like Microsoft rewards is having a special where if you spend a certain amount of money during black friday sale you can get 5000 points. I just wish i didn’t buy all my games a day before promotion

1 Like

bestbuy has the new controllers starting at 39.99$. just ordered a white one.

Ordered the shock blue!

Yeah, I bought Watch Dogs legion gold via the xbox brazil store for £39, couldn’t pass it up at that price!!

I went there and its showing cyberpunk for 57 euros

Yeah great price! Where did you buy the gift card?

That’s odd. Just checked here. To what country does it redirect for you? This is mine

1 Like

oh was on cdkeys dot com, but I haven’t of this one before

Cdkeys is great, but the other one has totally crazy prices.

2 Likes

I can vouch for cdkeys. They have been pretty good to me.

I’m buying Control UE, and the first two TR games off of the Black Friday sale on MS site. Maybe something else - hard to tell. Nothing new for Nintendo or Sony unless their sales are exceptional

Liked JFO enough that I am considering a purchase - game is amazing at harder difficulties, with solid frame rates. But it needs to come down a little further first - maybe next Summer

Also, talking advantage of the 3-month GP card at Best Buy for $22 …

1 Like