Gaming Deals Thread

will check out Mafia Definitive Edition

I literally cant find anything to buy :skull:

I switched regions to the US and picked up Immortal Fenix Rising Gold Edition and Judgement for $50. Would be just about double that in the UK store.

2 Likes

Since this topic already exists I figured I just necro-bump it.

For those without Game Pass or those that just want to own the game: Gears Tactics is $3.99 at Target (Digital Download). Can’t go wrong for $4!

2 Likes

Okay another good deal

XCOM2 - Base game is $2.99 directly from the MS Store

3 Likes
4 Likes

This is really solid deal! It includes the expansion pass.

Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition is also less than $5.

3 Likes

There is a Capcom sale on steam right now. How is Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen? It’s 70% off.

I feel it’s pretty dated and clunky. Some people really like that stuff. I was kind of bored. Weak story, lame mission design, etc.

The story and side content was weak, but people tend to like its gameplay. Lots of options and great spell effects

A Short Hike is $5.59 if you want a really chill game to play.

FAR: Lone Sails is $2.99. It’s sequel, FAR: Changing Tides is on Game Pass.

The last few years the Xbox Spring Sale usually starts in late March/early April, so that’s something to look out for too.

5 Likes

Thanks for the heads-up on this one. After checking out the review of FAR: Changing Tides I was curious to play the first one, and at only $3 there’s now no reason not to satisfy that curiosity.

1 Like

For PC gamers, there is a big GOG sale right now.

So Sacred 2: Fallen Angel (The 360 game) is free for everyone (MS/Xbox store). It’s an isometric RPG that was decently popular. No risk to check it out here.

3 Likes

Bought the DMC HD trilogy. DMC3 is still a friggin masterpiece of a game. Wish Capcom would remake it.

We should get an official announcement tomorrow, but deals are already starting to go up. If there’s a specific game you’re looking for you could check XB Deals or a similar site.

Sale seems to end on April 22nd. (2 weeks)

7 Likes

Is there anywhere to see Game Pass games by publisher? I’m thinking about picking up Kaze and the Wild Masks, but don’t want to if it’s likely to end up on Game Pass.

Not to my knowledge, but maybe one of the 3rd party Game Pass browsers from this thread has that filter.

Took a look and none of them seem to. Might have to just manually check each of there games.