XboxEra Community Hangout |OT6| New Year, Same Three Topics

Maybe they’re planning and Xbox only video?

I doubt it, just find it odd to pretend the Xbox version doesn’t exist.

3 Likes

They said on Era that they normally do one platform with PC comparisons because PC takes so much work.

That’s ok… But there description is totally misleading

Should have mentioned available on Xbox as well

2 Likes

Yeah it’s strange.

But correct me if I’m wrong, haven’t there been videos in the past where they only compare PS to PC? I recall such a thing. Not sure if they later had a video covering Xbox too though. I asked in the comment section there, maybe they’ll clarify.

Was definitely waiting for the analysis of both consoles.

Since the deal thread is kinda dead and I can’t bump it, here is a new deal for everyone.

Hard West Ultimate Edition for $1.99 (Xbox Store and PS Store too) It’s a SRPG like XCOM but set in a Sci-Fi/Horror Wild West. Not sure why there have been a bunch of deals on SRPGs lately but I’ll take em.

2 Likes

I don’t believe this was posted yesterday?

Looks so damn good. I love these kind of things where they show a bit and also demonstrate improved features like the audio. I really wouldn’t mind seeing something like this from XGS projects that are still far off.

3 Likes

Spent the last day and a half fighting an absolutely brutal stomach virus. Most of the symptoms are done now and im just sore all over. Blegh.

Phil talked about the fabled drought :eyes:

1 Like

It’s almost like Matt Booty hasn’t already spoken about it previously lol. Hopefully the conversation around it can die down a bit because Xbox is aware of it, but it takes time for these projects to come to fruition.

5 Likes

I am terrified of what Phil has read lol

3 Likes

One too many memes probably

1 Like

Add the fact they have to integrate two huge publishers into MS, and yea things take time.

5 Likes

Where?

I checked the Podcast checked, thinking the podcast had happened yet. But I didn’t see it posted yet.

Its live on YouTube

He thought he doesn’t have enough games in work. Damn. As Wong would say, “What? You need more?”

1 Like

I’m so sorry

I guess we know where Grubb gets his leaks now.

1 Like

My condolences to you and your family.

But where does this Grubb and trash can come from? Is it some inside joke or something?