Gamescom Opening Night Live 2020 |OT| Lose the Shirt, Lose the Pants, Lose Your Mind (Over, summary in OP)

You are correct. I’m sorry if anyone got offended about my discourse of this thread. I still believe in what I said, but I’ll stay on topic now.

1 Like

I think it will be very soon as Playstation is already sending emails for pre-orders and even have a site to register for said pre-orders… Perhaps we will hear about it during Gamescom, which means Microsoft will announce the price as soon as possible

1 Like

Lego games went open world years ago

I think it’s a must from the xbox camp to show a surprise or two, I hope they do something like the VGA last year when they announced XSX weather its multiple studio aquistion or multiple new AAA ips.

I’m just excited to see more games and gameplay. Don’t care if Xbox shows off new games at this show but I do think they need to show some more stuff before October so we’re running low on time in my mind. If they were to show off a new big name third party exclusive or two that would be gold, so would any of the games they held back from the July Showcase (I mean a new game, but also expecting they show Gears 5 DLC at some point) are working on.

Ah, nice, I actually had no idea, haven’t played a Lego game in decades! Excited about this one, though.

Don’t let the name fool you, we’re a gaming forum first.

You just might see more Xbox focus than you would at 90% of other forums out there.

I fucking adore Ratchet and Clank.

“content debut”

I think my expectations are in check now

I want something from Tales of Arise finally please:(

I really wish MS would show off Forza. They really need to start keeping the hype right for the Series X and actually show off games captured from a Series X development kit.

Hoping that FFXVI gets announced and it’s not exclusive lol.

I bet MS drop their Game Pass megatons when the show starts. Could have sworn Jeff said it would be week of 24th right?

Gamescom is a good place to announce an Asobo acquisition!

Just a suggestion but perhaps the site could have a PlayStation Game Studios official topic like there is for Xbox. Love being able to see what all the first party studios are working on and their partners. Even with this, XboxEra would still be 90% Xbox focused which is why the vast majority are here.

Only played and completed the 2016 Ratchet & Clank earlier this year and it’s a great game. Very much looking forward to Rift Apart.

Nothing is stopping you in making a thread like that. :wink:

Haha. True. But im having trouble keeping up with all the info The_Xboxer keeps posting in the Gotham Knights topic so no way would I be able to keep up with a first party studio topic. Also, im sure that others could do a far better job when creating the topic than I would.

Don’t expect to see anything new from Xbox here.

It’s more likely for the new Asobo/Focus Home game.

1 Like

Managing expectations is the hardest for gamers ! And I’m part of the problem.

Hope there’s some interesting things, maybe for gamepass. Probably not much surprises.

1 Like

Keep your expectations in check. Geoff isn’t hyping this show like usual. He said he already revealed the biggest games that will be here, which is pretty easy to believe.

Not sure what’s going on with the pre-show. It was supposed to start already.

1 Like