Gamescom Opening Night Live 2020 |OT| Lose the Shirt, Lose the Pants, Lose Your Mind (Over, summary in OP)

Pre-show has started.

I won’t be able to watch this live. I’m not expecting much, but I hope we find out what that “big reason to get game pass” is.

Should we expect much from Xbox on this? Haven’t seen Microsoft hyping this event at all.

I would hope so and I think they need to, they have new viewers tuning in and it’s a chance to bring new people to the xbox platform.

AOE3 Definitive

Game Pass

Wasteland 3

And another next gen game with a CGI trailer :smiley:

I have to say Dragon Ages showing is kinda a result of next gen × covid

Nothing exciting so far, and this picture board trailer is dragging far too long :frowning:

1 Like

Yeeeeep :sleeping: what even is this lol THIS WAS FOR WOW what

The stream is lagging really hard, and the quality is bad too.

I know it’s terrible lol

How often do they need to mentioning R&C and the ps5 ?

And why do they show us this long wow clip ?

1 Like

Nothing can look “next-gen” out of this blurry mess. Aha

Nahh nahhhh Little Nightmare II looks to much like creepy horror I’m out :smiley:

Not to say it is bad. Seems to be a amazing sequel.

It looked really creepy surprisingly due to the camera. It has made me want to buy the original now to check it out lol.

Not for me but Little Nightmares 2 looked real good.

Why are they doing awards for games that haven’t been released yet?

I watch a recap and continue Alan Wake lol or maybe put it on a secondary screen.

I think it’s like “Best of show”. There used to be those kind of awards at E3 as well.

I agree. LN II looked creepy as fuck.

Im hoping Gamescom is actually more interesting. Just tuned into this Geoff show and it’s pretty boring so far