Gamescom 2021 Xbox Stream officialy announced

Ngl I am very tired of FH5 right now, I just wanna play the game without seeing every fucking thing it has going for it months before it releases.

3 Likes

this

2 Likes

It is now possible that Geoff means the Halo release date with this. A new surprise would be what I hope though.

I’m on thr same boat. I don’t need to keep seeing forza. It looks good we know this. If I want to keep watching forza I’ll go watch a fast and furious movie. Irs great they’re showing it off. Do it at a forza only event or something.

1 Like

How far into December? I was joking before when I said they’re gonna move it to mid December. That’s very very worrying.

They are trying to move it out of Battlefields and CODs way. I think it’s pretty obvious that they either went September or December. The whole ‘oh it’s unfinished’ thing is tiring. All games come in hot like this. It’s just how it works. Nobody will know it’s final state including 343 until days before launch.

1 Like

They did have their own event around the same time:

Like the previous ones, an hour long look into the game. In a couple weeks they’re going to get into campaign mode and how it’ll progress and it sounds like it’s going to be much different than how you progress in FH4.

For a show specifically designed to keep us up to date on the progress of releases slated for later this year, you needed to have this game in this Gamescom show. It wouldn’t make sense to not show it.

2 Likes

Highly doubt it lol. I don’t think September was ever in play for this game. You might be tired of it but that doesn’t mean it isn’t wrong lol.

1 Like

I’m just gonna not worry too much anymore and just HOPE for a polished and great campaign in December. With that mindstate I find this release date perfect. We’ve had FH5 for a few weeks by then, the “addiction” to the game is probably slowing down a little and it’s great to combine that with starting with Halo.

Glorious 3 month run

BF2042 - FH5 - Halo

Bbq Barbecue GIF by swerk

4 Likes

Dealer on RDX last night said that someone told him Perfect Dark could be on tonight’s show but even Dealer said saying take it with a huge grain of salt because I don’t think it seemed to be from his usual source as even he said he is not sure to believe it

Opening Night Live starts in 4.5 hours right? Do I have my time zone conversion correct?

Correct. 4am my time, I’ll catch up on the news with my morning coffee

2 Likes

Make sense, as that would be 8:00pm in Germany

The 10:30 AM PST / 1:30 PM EST / 7:30 PM CEST is for when the 30 minute pre-show starts? Or does the preshow start at the top of the hour (11 / 2 / 8) ?

I really enjoyed the show yesterday. It was exactly as advertised, a look at games releasing this year. We got nice things for Xbox Game Pass, the streaming to consoles and that controller!

I had no issues with the format, the hosts, the length or anything else. I happen to enjoy video games, especially on Xbox and this was a show about just that.

The people who sit around drooling and screaming: New! New! Show new stuff! Faster! Explosions! with the patience of toddlers get nothing but contempt from me. Do you even like games?

7 Likes

We expect anything besides Halo today?

Happy Sunday Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

3 Likes

Yeah I never expect anything from it, people getting hyped because some insiders speculated something have only themselves to blame.
That Forza gameplay gave me chills and I got tears in my eyes with it, felt really amazing to me for some reason and that’s all I could ask for.

3 Likes

I thought the show was pretty shite but for those that are still complaining, nobody was forcing you to watch the whole thing and was told numerous times to lower your expectations lol.

1 Like