Well immediately my hopes get dashed on As Dusk Falls.
Ok, some super early predictions:
- Halo: Infinite campaign and forge details
- Redfall gameplay and release date
- The Gunk gameplay trailer, delayed to 2022
- CrossfireX gameplay trailer, also delayed to 2022
- Scorn trailer
- Age of Empires IV trailer
- As Dusk Falls trailer, summer 2022
- Game Pass reel
Some other stuff will likely be mixed in there too, would be a pretty satisfactory show.
I would be SO HAPPY if they show off Halos SP and it lands as strongly as the recent Halo MP showings. MP showed the return of the king, just need that for the campaign as well. I would sacrifice so much for a great Halo campaign.
- Yup and probably the start of the marketing cycle
- I don’t think we will see Redfall
- The Gunk will probably there
- CrossfireX, I agree will be there
- Age of Empires IV more info on this and maybe a open beta announcement.
- Not sure about As Dusk Falls
- 100% Game Pass news for sure, I’m actually expecting that Aliens game to be announced for day 1 Game Pass.
If Halo Infinite is there, I don’t think we will see anything of the campaign in my opinion since I think we will only properly see that like a month before release and that being the final marketing push for the game before release.
I think 343i will either show Forge for the first time, or another aspect of multiplayer.
Bethesda has Quakecon 5 days earlier too.
Wonder if we could see the next batch of FPS Boost titles here or maybe even the announcement of new BC games/ BC program restart.
@Shpeshal_Nick said that there’s a new batch coming this holiday(ish), seems like a good place to do something like that.
Halo Infinite release date?
I agree with that, they could showcase a gameplay trailer, but they also have to talk about Forge like you said, and maybe showing what’s gonna be in the next flight.
It can be showed on Geoff show, the Xbox show is like the E3 post show.
Bungie event is the same day, so I’m expecting Destiny 2 PC gamepass shadowdrop.
Has Geoff been hyping up this year’s Gamescom ONL that much?
Seemed like another “off year” considering everything, and Microsoft’s biggest presence at a ONL was 2019 with the Gears 5 story trailer.
I’m thinking more all-in on TGA with Geoff for Xbox personally.
It’s already more than what I expected: an Inside Xbox-like show (but with a better format) and obviously the cooler trailers on Geoff show. Sony and Nintendo are MIA for example.
Damn with the amount of stuff xbox has in the works, they can fill like 5-6 events a year with content, this kinda event talking about already announced games is actually what we really need because Xbox can finally fill events with gameplay.
Yeah, we basically know there will be more flights because 343 has said so by using the plural of flight, so Gamescom could be where they announce and show details of the next flight.