Gamescom 2021 Xbox Stream officialy announced

This year, however, gamescom will be a 100% virtual experience that you can tune in to from all over the world. The good news is that Xbox will be at gamescom 2021 and you can join with your very own front-row seat as we share the latest updates and gameplay for some of the biggest games coming soon to Xbox.

Tune in for all the action at the gamescom 2021 Xbox Stream

To warm you up for gamescom week we’ll be airing the official gamescom 2021 Xbox Stream, hosted by Parris Lilly and Kate Yeager. Join us on August 24 at 10:00am PT/6:00pm BST/7:00pm CEST to learn more about our biggest exclusive games line up ever.

You’ll get in-depth updates from some of our previously announced Xbox Game Studios titles alongside some of our third-party partners, including some of the incredible titles coming to Xbox this holiday, upcoming releases to our monthly subscription service, Xbox Game Pass, and much more.

gamescom Opening Night Live and Bethesda MainStream

As many of us gather virtually for the largest annual gaming event in Europe, Geoff Keighley will again be hosting gamescom Opening Night Live. Tune in on August 25 at 11:00am PT/7pm BST/8:00pm CEST. You can watch gamescom: Opening Night Live on Twitch, YouTube, Twitter and Facebook Gaming.

You can also join our friends over at Bethesda Germany in a livestream program over several days, starting August 26. Tune in to Bethesda’s MainStream on Twitch.

11 Likes

I’m ready.

Give me that David Cage but not really David Cage style interactive drama.

4 Likes
9 Likes

Well immediately my hopes get dashed on As Dusk Falls.

Bah.

1 Like

Ok, some super early predictions:

• Halo: Infinite campaign and forge details
  • Redfall gameplay and release date
  • The Gunk gameplay trailer, delayed to 2022
  • CrossfireX gameplay trailer, also delayed to 2022
  • Scorn trailer
  • Age of Empires IV trailer
  • As Dusk Falls trailer, summer 2022
  • Game Pass reel

Some other stuff will likely be mixed in there too, would be a pretty satisfactory show.

1 Like

I would be SO HAPPY if they show off Halos SP and it lands as strongly as the recent Halo MP showings. MP showed the return of the king, just need that for the campaign as well. I would sacrifice so much for a great Halo campaign.

• Yup and probably the start of the marketing cycle
  • I don’t think we will see Redfall
  • The Gunk will probably there
  • CrossfireX, I agree will be there
  • Age of Empires IV more info on this and maybe a open beta announcement.
  • Not sure about As Dusk Falls
  • 100% Game Pass news for sure, I’m actually expecting that Aliens game to be announced for day 1 Game Pass.
2 Likes

I don’t think we will see anything from Bethesda Softworks. Blog post specifically mentioned only Xbox Game Studios updates, separately they said about Bethesda MainStream, Aaron added it’s about this holiday games.

1 Like

If Halo Infinite is there, I don’t think we will see anything of the campaign in my opinion since I think we will only properly see that like a month before release and that being the final marketing push for the game before release.

I think 343i will either show Forge for the first time, or another aspect of multiplayer.

1 Like

Bethesda has Quakecon 5 days earlier too.

Wonder if we could see the next batch of FPS Boost titles here or maybe even the announcement of new BC games/ BC program restart.

@Shpeshal_Nick said that there’s a new batch coming this holiday(ish), seems like a good place to do something like that.

2 Likes

Halo Infinite release date?

I agree with that, they could showcase a gameplay trailer, but they also have to talk about Forge like you said, and maybe showing what’s gonna be in the next flight.

It can be showed on Geoff show, the Xbox show is like the E3 post show.

Bungie event is the same day, so I’m expecting Destiny 2 PC gamepass shadowdrop.

Has Geoff been hyping up this year’s Gamescom ONL that much?

Seemed like another “off year” considering everything, and Microsoft’s biggest presence at a ONL was 2019 with the Gears 5 story trailer.

I’m thinking more all-in on TGA with Geoff for Xbox personally.

We already had E3 post-show.

Now it’s time for more and new updates for another bunch of first-party games.

It’s already more than what I expected: an Inside Xbox-like show (but with a better format) and obviously the cooler trailers on Geoff show. Sony and Nintendo are MIA for example.

Damn with the amount of stuff xbox has in the works, they can fill like 5-6 events a year with content, this kinda event talking about already announced games is actually what we really need because Xbox can finally fill events with gameplay.

1 Like

Yeah, we basically know there will be more flights because 343 has said so by using the plural of flight, so Gamescom could be where they announce and show details of the next flight.

1 Like