Gamescom 2021 Xbox Stream officialy announced

I am almost certain that you can’t be nominated to these Gamescom categories if your game doesn’t “show up” in some way for Gamescom, so this seems to be virtually a lock that Halo Infinite has some release date news or something coming tomorrow given that it is nominated for best Xbox game and other categories while Forza Horizon 5 is not nominated because it technically isn’t “showing up for Gamescom” officially I guess since it was just in the Xbox thing.

Elden Ring leads the Gamescom 2021 Awards nominees | VGC (videogameschronicle.com)

common Fromsoft W, ez win.

We’ll be co-streaming Gamescom ONL tomorrow on our YouTube page. Should be Sik hosting and me joining him.

4 Likes

omg halo is there tomorrow confirmed :eyes:

2 Likes

lmfao didnt know there was a craig version of this meme. nice

Here’s me just trying to preorder this damn FH5 controller with no luck :joy:

The game’s release date was November 2020. That’s the issue.

This year was supposed to be about polishing up a fully finished game. Now we’re getting modes delayed and they won’t show us any campaign footage or commit to a release date.

I understand why people are getting a bit concerned about this. I am myself.

1 Like

Fuck! That quick :joy:.

1 Like

again guys this is a time loop now, we going over the same concerns and arguments. Literally just one day more we’ll get some news :pray: :pleading_face:

1 Like

I am on my second break from work, this time it’s 30 minutes.

The gunk looks pretty cool but they really shouldn’t be calling it exclusive if it’s timed, I haven’t seen the Forza trailer yet, and Psychonauts looks incredible. I can’t wait to play that, Isnt the unlock time 8pm est?

From the road map doc that came up in the Apple/Epic court case, it appears to be a true exclusive. The timed exclusives all had time periods listed, next to the Gunk it just said exclusive.

It’s odd, as it’s not published by MS, but that’s what it said. :man_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

The Gunk is a full exclusive, based on the leaked documents during the Epic vs Apple case.

3 Likes

But hasn’t that been his avatar since Elden Ring was revealed with gameplay trailer earlier this summer? :slight_smile:

Good grab from Xbox on that, not sure why they wouldn’t be publishing it themselves?

haha its just a joke about the stairs going up towards Geoff, meaning his show will be better (cuz Halo) :sweat_smile:

1 Like

As much as today’s show maybe have been underwhelming I am glad they are saving stuff for tomorrow’s show.

Geoff gets tons of views and I think It would be wise for MS to continue strengthening relations with the game awards peeps if you know what I mean.

^ It’s just business

I wonder where all the megatons will be? It seems the went to either ONL and TGA. I don’t like Geoff, but his shows are popular.

For me personally it’s not about seeing it again, because it will be MP anyway, but a release date can’t be too long off now.

I’m with you in hoping it’s something else tomorrow. Like a surprise we don’t see coming.

Geoff must have some dirt on Satya for him to get all the cool stuff :thinking:

1 Like

Microsoft will kidnap 500 Xbox owners and torture/brainwash them into becoming super-soldiers.

1 Like