Gamescom 2021 Xbox Stream officialy announced

Geoff got Elden Ring despite MS apparently trying as well, that’s some mad clout you simply can’t pay your way through, man’s a megaton in himself at this point, like it or not.

What kind of megatons could there be left though?

That certainly would be a surprise. Whether that’s a good one…the jury’s still out on that. :grin:

Gunk in December, no idea why the trailer didn’t have it lol

2 Likes

Microsoft is saving compulsion for The Game Awards, DO NOT expect new Xbox game studios announcements tomorrow.

Expect Halo Infinite release date.

My guess is September 15, to give us a surprise. That way they completely avoid the juggarnot that is Battlefield and call of duty. Microsoft has launched Forza games in the past during September’s so I don’t see why they can’t do halo.

Plus, that means we would get coop campaign in December.

Let me know what you lads think. I think this is certainly a possibility not a lot of people have talked about.

absolutely 0 chance it is out in september. It hasn’t even gone gold yet and there’s not enough time to finalize + print and ship discs in 3 weeks.

1 Like

They don’t have to announce the gone gold date. This is still a possibility, xbox doesn’t need 2 million printed disc in order to launch a game pass/ multiplayer game.

4 Likes

After today I’m now sure Xbox will have an XO this year.

1 Like

It’s not happening

if you really think the game is coming in September, it just gives in to the idea that they should have just delayed the game 3 months to launch with Co-Op, and absolutely no one would be mad about it, cuz everyone was expecting November anyway, what’s one more month if it means you get back the core feature of Co-op at launch and play with your friends and family day 1. Forge could come three months after that, would be a non-issue especially if there are enough custom games bundled in at launch to keep the engagement going. It makes no sense to launch in September cuz then the narrative would shift to “Halo Infinite rushed”

2 Likes

Indeed, but still I don’t like him. Situation with Elden Ring is weird though.

That’s just my wild guess. Worked great for Apex, plus it would give Xbox literally all the hype and thunder for the next 3 weeks.

That’s just my wild guess though, it would be freaking nuts.

Just shadow drop Halo tomorrow along side the launch trailer to just mind fuck everyone.

1 Like

My random guess is the 2nd week of December.

oh god I can see people already posting “Microsoft is silencing 343 staff so they won’t talk about Halo, is the game in bigger trouble than we think?”

1 Like

youtube drunk af rn

omg did they really just do this, I’m not even going to look at the tweets :joy:

1 Like

LMFAOOOOOOO

Google: Expecting some Halo gameplay and release date at Xbox Gamescom

Bing:

1 Like

Friendly suggestion that we the community does self moderation and control where Halo is discussed in the Halo OT :