Games Analysis |OT| Time To Argue About Pixels And Frames!

New Dying Light 2 update

https://dyinglightgame.com/news/community-update-1-is-live-now/

2 Likes

Oh, fans better not read balanced mode carefully…

Read it twice. And it seems X still has the edge. You probably meant the different kind of fans? :stuck_out_tongue:

dying light 2 doesn’t have TAAU in it right? just a nearest neighbor upscaler?

why not use FSR 2.0 from the XDK on Xbox if it’s now in the PC version in this patch? :expressionless:

Biomutant | Gameplay Footage (Xbox Series X) (Free Upgrade)

The native Xbox Series X version features even faster loading times and HDR support. Players will be able to choose between three different modes:

• Quality Mode: Native 4K (with Dynamic Resolution) @ stable 30 FPS
  • Performance Mode: Native 1440p (with Dynamic Resolution) @ stable 60 FPS
  • Quality Unleashed: Native 4K (with Dynamic Resolution) @ up to 60 FPS
5 Likes

The marketing campaign didn’t do this justice, top tier remake.

2 Likes

I’ve always thought this game looked pretty good on a graphical level and it’s clearly in a much better state now. I just didn’t think it looked polish at launch. Glad the team is given the funds and time to continue working on it.

Was just catching up on DF videos today and yeah, totally agree. I still don’t think it’s worth $70, especially if you’ve played it before, but graphically this game is easily one of the best looking games out there. I always thought the remaster on the PS4 Pro looked amazing, but it really shows how dated it now looked compared to the newer one.

1 Like

Agreed. Hopefully it’s on sale soon but knowing Sony … haha.

Returnal GDC Presentation and confirmation of PC version…

Direct YouTube presentation:

2 Likes

:sunglasses: :+1:

4 Likes
4 Likes

I’m only half way through the interview but it’s really good so far.

1 Like

Very awesome. Still one of my backlog games I keep meaning to get to.

not a tech breakdown, but a quick look at Series S footage. Seems pretty solid, with some hitching here and there while driving but I think the Series X even does that. A welcome addition.

1 Like
1 Like

Cyberpunk 2077 | Xbox Series S/X vs PS5 | 1.6 Patch Comparison & Framerate Test | Analista De Bits

1 Like

Great showing all-around, game is finally in good shape.

6 Likes

Cyberpunk 2077 Patch 1.6: Xbox Series S 60FPS Update Tested!

4 Likes

DF article and video about Intel XeSS AntiAliasing technique is now available. Looks to be a very solid start.

1 Like

It is indeed a solid offering from Intel