Gamefest+XB Showcase: What ya eating/drinking?

In LA?

Toronto

1 Like

So Iā€™ll be having a roast tomorrow for the Xbox Showcase - thinking stuffed chicken.

Do other countries do Sunday Roasts or is it just a Briā€™ish thing?

1 Like

I normally donā€™t eat or snack around that time, but Iā€™m going to have a cup of coffee and smoke my tobacco pipe during the show. Ordering a pizza after and capping the day off drinking some booze. Itā€™s going to be a fun day for me!

1 Like

I wonā€™t be eating anything during the show (you wonā€™t want to hear my crunching), but Iā€™m definitely snagging a Marcoā€™s pizza afterwards :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Sunday Roasts are a thing in my family that came from my motherā€™s side (Irish). We donā€™t do it every Sunday but itā€™s always on my mind when deciding on what to make. This time Iā€™m taking the day off from cooking.

Edit: I live in the USA fyi.

1 Like

SlĆ”inte (from my fatherā€™s side).

1 Like

Iā€™ll probably be having lunch because the event will be at 2 pm here. :yum:

Yeah definitely locked in the Sunday Roast- Bacon Wrapped Chicken with Roast Potatoes, Yorkshire Puddings, Stuffing, Honey Parsnips, Pigs Iā€™m Blankets and Veg with some thick gravy. :drooling_face:

Lucky!

1 Like

Turkish Coffee + mamol Date

6 Likes

Woah that looks really nice. I eat a lot of Greek foods and is it offensive if I say I know a lot of them are similar?

• Love Flatbread+Tzatziki
  • Tirolitakia
  • Soutzoukakia
  • Dolmades + Fallafel
  • Souvlaki
  • Monastiraki
  • Mousaka
  • Kefte
  • Loukaniko
  • Bifteki
  • And more :drooling_face:

Me and my fam on our last Greek outing :heart: Yes, I look chubby here but what do you expect when thereā€™s so much amazing food! We had a cheeky Nandoā€™s in the morning too :yum:

FF807724-9322-4816-8285-FE1-EB9-F4-B1-F7

3 Likes

Yep

Turkish food is very tasty, although the ingredients are very simple. God bless you and your family

I infused a rosemary vodka. Bloody Mary time!

1 Like

Itā€™s 3am here so probably a hot Milo or coffee.

Doritos and mountain dew

2 Likes

Based

1 Like

1 Like

It less than 10 hours to go till showtime i only sleep for like 3 hours lol might as well stay up i donā€™t think i can go back to sleep im to hype

Doritos with ketchup

Iā€™m going with this for the evening meal

This is so damn good. Is a mix of doner kebab, fries, cheese, on top of it lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber. Itā€™s called Kapsalon here.

For later in the evening Iā€™ll have a cola can or two, some chips.

1 Like