Gamefest+XB Showcase: What ya eating/drinking?

Everyone knows kettle chips are the best chips

2 Likes

Love me some Kettle chips. These are my favourite though

260520211518_68750ZK-1_360x360_2

Best cheese crisps ever.

2 Likes

That’s what makes them so good!, not the typical traditional oily potatoes that are stomach-destroyers

In the UK they are Walkers Baked and the only bloody crisps in meal deals when you visit hospitals.

They have a unique taste though so guess they are refreshing when you go to hospital… :man_shrugging:

Yea i put my name into a draw and was lucky enough to get tickets. Wasnt even expecting to go

1 Like

well, I will be 3am for the showcase here in Brisbane so I will be awake for a hour preparing some steaks to have for breakfast along with soda water and a cigar.

Atkins diet means I go for steak with a side of steak, or the “Turf and Turf”

3 Likes

At 3am in Australia i’ll just be sipping on some water, maybe a coffee if i decide to stay up and not go back to bed.

1 Like

Its weird they are doing a viewing party in sydney when its going to be so late there

Not planning anything specific for SGF, but will make a rye crust pizza for the Xbox showcase. Probably keeping the toppings simple… basil, peppers, and mushrooms.

1 Like

summer time, for sure ice cream, various seasonal fruits and chilled coffee

2 Likes

Hopefully drinking the tears of trolls that want to see certain consoles fail. :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Be sure to watch how much you sip. Last thing you need is renal failure from too much salt

3 Likes

I don’t know just yet. I might go for a pizza or I go to the city and have Burger King. Been eating healthy all week, I mean…should be no biggie. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have a place in town called MacDaddy. It’s kind of like a Subway version of create your own Mac n Cheese bowl (without the iffy lab created meats). The specialty there is a BBQ pulled pork bowl. Just gonna order one, sit down and enjoy the show with a nice Blue Moon to go along with it, Orange peel for the Garnish as well :wink:

1 Like

My snacks/dinner for the evening with a Banoffee Ben+Jerry for afters… :man_shrugging::joy:

9-C9-DED55-FF53-4254-942-F-853-E27-AB5451

3 Likes

Thanks to my good women, the drink and socks are sorted for Sunday

2 Likes

Sadly ive been struck down with a nasty viral infection recently so this evening i could barely keep water down. Tbf tonights show wasnt worth any decent food Im hoping im feeling better for Sunday. Still plan to order a pizza before the event and fuess whether its gonna arrive before, during or after the showcase

2 Likes

Probably get drunk after the show and shitpost in RDX chat.

1 Like

At Fanfest so… no idea.

2 Likes

Likely pizza and soda if they do it like they did game releases at Microsoft store. (kinda expect it’ll be better than that though) But who knows. Enjoy!

1 Like