Forza Horizon 5 |OT| All Roads Lead To Mexico

Shouldn’t this OT be in the Gaming section instead of the Community section???

2 Likes

Wellington should be at 0000, I suppose?

Unless it is releasing at 1300 Wellington time.

How this works anyway?

I just change my region to NewZealand?

How to do it?

Yeah if it works (I haven’t been paying attention TBH)

I have that page open all day in my browser for work calls, and swap out the forth city as I need. So thats 11:00 UTC is 00:00 Wellington on the 5th. Link goes to the specific time.

1 Like

Why is this thread in community and not gaming? Just curious. Is that always the case?

I find the structuring on here really un-intuitive sometimes (or like an Apple product to my Android brain) and can understand why we end up with two mega threads a lot of the time.

1 Like

Looks like Gaming to me…

1 Like

Nope, well spotted to you and @peter42O - have corrected!

Off-topic - but if it were up to me, I’d do away with the “mega threads” entirely. New news? New thread. At some point, it’s likely that change will be forced upon you all! MWAHAHAHA etc.

2 Likes

I think there should be some mega threads like XGS OT, Acquisitions, Community and individual game OT’s like this one. There’s always new news every day but are they all worthy of their own thread? Most of the time, they’re not.

2 Likes

3 Likes

this game continues to me feel some typa way ngl

Alright mate. Thanks for the reply. I’m not moaning, I just find it strangely difficult to keep up with threads sometimes, compared to other fora I find visually easier to follow (caveated by the fact that I get warned about console warring there when I dare say anything positive about Xbox, but I digress…).

I’ll be right behind any attempt you make at instilling a brutal new thread discipline regime :slight_smile:

1 Like

Game looks good. I’ll play it next week

1 Like

Really dope look back at the history of the franchise!

3 Likes

Anyone want to predict the OC/MC score? I’m going with 95 on OC.

When you do that can you swap out discourse too? Asking for a friend.

heheheheheheheheh

Can’t wait to play tomorrow!

My general bet is +90

My exact prediction is 93

1 Like

Just landed in New Zealand…what time is the game available to play here?

same