Forza Horizon 5 |OT| All Roads Lead To Mexico

Forza Horizon 1 metacritic - 85

Forza Horizon 2 metacritic - 86

Forza Horizon 3 metacritic - 91

Forza Horizon 4 metacritic - 92

Yeah I’ll go with either 92 again or 93. Following this pattern, Forza Horizon will eventually be hitting that perfect 100 score :yum:

2 Likes

Just played the (probably) last FH4 Goliath Race

What an amazing game… The best game ever for me. Form tomorrow

Forza Horizon 5

For Life

:heart_eyes:

6 Likes

I’ll be streaming Elden Ring’s 15 minute gameplay stream at 10am EDT tomorrow, followed by a new game! :reggie:

6 Likes
1 Like

My bad on the OT being in the wrong section. Clearly a brain fart on my end. Thanks for fixing it up Sik!

With the whole timezone trick for NZ. For the Aussies playing it’ll be 10pm AEDT tonight.

I’ve seen someone comment elsewhere that this trick doesn’t work anymore. It worked the last time I did it for a game release so we shall see tonight.

1 Like

will we be able to play FH5 early if we go to New Zealand?

It’s worked in the past so we’re all assuming yes. Time will tell though.

1 Like

For those lucky enough to live or be flying to NZ they should be able to play at 7am EDT tomorrow.

4 Likes

I think it only works if you buy the “upgrade” to the Ultimate Edition.

2 Likes

I believe that’s right. Whereas for those that have bought the Premium Edition (not playing via Game pass) it’s unlock time is tied to the region the game was bought from.

So it’s a Gamepass perk in disguise

2 Likes

Reviews are up in under 6 hours. Any last minute guesses on review scores? Will it crack 90 ?

1 Like

I think it will. I’m gonna take a ballsy guess and say it’ll be the highest scored FH5 game and will hit 95 on metacritic.

I’ll quit the forum if I’m wrong.

Kidding

1 Like

I’m thinking it finally hits 95. I’m feeling optimistic.

1 Like

I just read your post after guessing the same thing, we can’t both be wrong right? :smile:

1 Like

Two wrongs make a right? :joy:

1 Like

94 Metacritic, which should be attainable since FH4 got a 92

92-93 I think.

1. probably be a couple of “less reputable” outlets that’ll score it at 80 saying more of the same.

7am EDT tomorrow? Guess I’m getting a ticket to NZ for the morning