Forza Horizon 5 |OT| All Roads Lead To Mexico

Your Ultimate Horizon Adventure awaits! Explore the vibrant and ever-evolving open world landscapes of Mexico with limitless, fun driving action in hundreds of the world’s greatest cars.

Developer: Playground Games
Publisher: Xbox Game Studios
Platforms: Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Windows 10/11 PCs (Microsoft Store and Steam), Xbox Cloud Gaming
Release Date: November 9th 2021 | November 5th Early Access available with Premium Edition/Premium Add-Ons Bundle

Game Features

• Lead breathtaking expeditions across the vibrant and ever-evolving open world landscapes of Mexico with limitless, fun driving action in hundreds of the world’s greatest cars.
  • Explore a world of striking contrast and beauty. Discover living deserts, lush jungles, historic cities, hidden ruins, pristine beaches, vast canyons and a towering snow-capped volcano.
  • Immerse yourself in a deep campaign with hundreds of challenges that reward you for engaging in the activities you love. Meet new characters and choose the outcomes of their Horizon Story missions.
  • Take on awe-inspiring weather events like towering dust storms and intense tropical storms as Mexico’s unique, dynamic seasons change the world every week. Keep coming back for new events, challenges, collectibles and rewards, and new areas to explore.
  • Team up with other players and enter the Horizon Arcade for a continuing series of fun, over-the-top challenges that keep you and your friends in the action and having fun with no menus, loading screens or lobbies.
  • Create your own expressions of fun with the new EventLab gameplay toolset including custom races, challenges, stunts and new game modes. Customise your cars in more ways than ever before. Use the Gift Drops feature to share your custom creations.

Cover Cars

• Mercedes-AMG One
  • 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands

Official Car List

Forza Horizon 5 Achievements

Full Map

PC Requirements

Loyalty Rewards

Game Editions

DLC

FH5 Car Pass - Get 42 extra cars at one low price! The Car Pass will deliver 34 new cars to your game weekly, one per week. As a bonus, you’ll also receive 8 Formula Drift Cars to get you started.

All cars included in the Car Pass grant you a one-time only, free addition of each car to your game garage, with no additional in-game credit cost. The Car Pass is included with Deluxe and Premium Editions, and the Premium Add-Ons Bundle.

FH5 Welcome Pack - Kick-start your Ultimate Horizon Adventure with the Forza Horizon 5 Welcome Pack! Included are 5 special pre-tuned cars, a Player House and a one-time grant to own any car available from the game’s Autoshow. Also included are 3 one-time grants for any Common or Rare clothing item. The Welcome Pack is included with the Premium Edition and Premium Add-Ons Bundle. This add-on requires Forza Horizon 5 (game sold separately).

FH5 VIP Membership - Forza Horizon 5 VIP Membership features exclusive rewards that give your game a boost and make you stand out at the Horizon Festival. VIPs receive 3 Exclusive Forza Edition cars, Crown Flair, Vanity Items, Emote and Car Horn, gift Player House, 2x Credit race rewards, weekly bonus Super Wheelspins, and more. VIP Membership can be purchased separately and is included with Premium Edition and Premium Add-Ons Bundle.

FH5 Expansion One - This add-on will introduce a new world location, vehicles and gameplay. This expansion is included with the Forza Horizon 5 Ultimate Edition, Expansions Bundle and Ultimate Add-Ons Bundle. This add-on requires Forza Horizon 5 (game sold separately).

FH5 Expansion Two - This add-on will introduce a new world location, vehicles and gameplay. This expansion is included with the Forza Horizon 5 Ultimate Edition, Expansions Bundle and Ultimate Add-Ons Bundle. This add-on requires Forza Horizon 5 (game sold separately).

FH5 Treasure Map - Having trouble finding those well-hidden Bonus Boards or Barn Finds? Purchase the Forza Horizon 5 Treasure map to reveal the exact location of all Bonus Boards and Barn finds in the main game and its expansions (as these become unlocked through gameplay). Once purchased, open the game map screen and activate the Treasure Map to reveal hidden items.

@Doncabesa mentioned in another thread that he has created the FH5 club - Xbox Era [XERA]

19 Likes

I’m ready. Who else got the premium upgrade?

5 Likes

What’s Mexio?

1 Like

Idea Volunteer GIF

About to lose many hours to this gorgeous world of Mexico.

Fixed :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I’m so hyped!

Have only a couple of drift and brick achievements left in FH4 and then, after over 500 hours i will uninstall my weekly vacation to the UK. I’m a bit sad that i never got the 1973 Ford Capri FE from the Horizon Starcard, its the only missing car in my garage. But on the other hand collecting them all again will be a lot of fun!

Preload is preloading :+1:

@Phalaxis maybe mention the XboxEra Club [XERA].

3 Likes

Done :+1:

1 Like

Great OT @Phalaxis <3

Looking forward to it!

4 Likes

Wait what’s the premium upgrade?

Edit: NVM I learned to read. Probably gonna buy it. Congrats Xbox, ya got me.

1 Like

Btw here is the stuff you can unlock in Season 1 of the Festival Playlist:

Does anybody know whats in the Series 0 playlist this week for us preorder early birds?

5 Likes

yall can listen to the best track on on FH5 on repeat in the leadup to launch

3 Likes

Me…

Gamepass is the best

1 Like

All ready for this with premium activated.

Currently playing FH4 and just need seasonal playlist achievements now but will be playing this Friday.

Was in Newcastle city center yesterday and FH5 adverts were playing on loop on the mall’s big screen, not used to seeing xbox adverts!

4 Likes

Going straight to Mexico Via Premium Add On Highway in Super Gamepass Ride

1 Like

I will do my best to prioritize forum members in our club if we reach the cap. You cannot access it immediately in-game but have to get through the tutorial like always. You can then search for "Xbox Era |XERA| and it is open to join.

18 Likes

As much as I’m looking forward to FH5, this still rings true. lol

Starting off right away with a Supra 2020 and a goddamn Senna just feels wrong to me still.

4 Likes

Mich! Why isnt it bonfire night already!?

Like this, 1000,000 times. In fact I would go further and say for the first 10 hours you should not drive anything you would not be able to buy for under 35,000 quid. :smiley:

3 Likes

not me rollin with the squad on a stock Piaggio Ape for my first 25 hours of the game, living the fantasy of the auto rickshaw driver down my lane.

3 Likes

no, this is boring.

and you can still do this, Playground Games is not stopping you. Just buy these cheap cars, the events will level the AI to the same performance class :+1:

2 Likes

I love the smaller Hot hatch style cars, almost perpetually in these games. The big flashy sports cars are just no fun at all, much rather have some two tone half falling to bits ford focus race. We have F1 games for driving four wheels and an engine stuck to an upturned wing :smiley:

GIF by Top Gear

6 Likes

this is about progression, not availability of options. FH5 is amending some of that through a more robust campaign and rewards system but fundamentally, it’s still the same. So no, it’s not boring at least to me. Nothing beats the Black Box Era NFS games in arcade racing progression in my experience.