Forza Horizon 5 |OT| All Roads Lead To Mexico

God help you, you better! :stuck_out_tongue:

:green_heart:

(My daughter is so excited to play, she sees the icon and keeps asking “Is it ready”)

4 Likes

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG Delorean?!

faint GIF

It better run like shit, be stupidly heavy and have leaky doors which dont open. :smiley:

3 Likes

Good luck getting this car for 35.000 quid. More like 120.000+ in FH4 :wink:

2 Likes

I do love the idea that when I start the game on Friday night, fireworks will be going off around my building. Perfect accompaniment.

1 Like

Here in India, it’ll be the same with Diwali!

2 Likes

Basically I will be Queen Bitch if they dont have literally every hot hatch/estate and Saloon we had growing up, and for a reasonable price and not covered in Monster Energy stickers :smiley:

The more stuff in that weird 80’s beige the better :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Fantasy? Wtf.

LOL

1 Like

This is gonna be FH5 for me. The beautiful scenery, smol but fun cars, good music, let’s go.

7 Likes

Oh, we can storm their offices together if there is no Alfa Romeo and no Lancia in this game. Guilia Stradale, Delta S4 and the 037 are my go to rally cars together of course with Walter Röhrls iconic Audi Quattro. So far the car list has some big red warning signs…

1 Like

Best part of a Burnout game ever, the Tuktuk crash mission! :smiley:

Woop!

4 Likes

My first encounter with Burnout was this game, I remember as a kid playing Underground 2 on the PS2 and several months later, discovering it came with a demo of Burnout 3 in one of the options or extras menu and me and my brother were immediately hooked lol.

1 Like

I am so looking forward to sightsee… I mean driving in Mexico.

Damn yeah

It’s a celebration in disguise for us fans in India

1 Like

My fav car in FH4 :heart_eyes:

Apparently AMG project one and a few other cars are available on the Autoshow despite being labelled as EXCLUSIVE

1 Like

What’s the ETA for the Launch in New Zealand?

Your pictures are from the Festival Playlist. You can unlock these cars there by completing races and challenges. See my post #9 further above, there are all cars you can unlock in the first month.

I know what a festival playlist is after spending 500+ hours in horizon 4…, my point is 4 cars from this playlist are labelled as exclusive which means they are probably only unlockable through playlist and not available in autshow yet they are.

What time UK time for new zealand trick ?