Forza Horizon 4 |OT| UK as a Service

Still have 850 i saw today. Might spend them

Driven on all the roads in Forza Horizon 4 today.

:grin:

4 Likes

Holy wow

2 Likes

Series 31 Update arrives tomorrow and brings the following new cars:

• 2020 Corvette C8 (summer seasonal event)
  • 1990 Chevy Camaro IROC-Z (50% of winter playlist)
  • 1970 Honda S 800 (spring seasonal event)
1 Like

Series 32 Update is scheduled for this week but may arrive later because Playground found a technical issue. Series 32 Update (when it arrives) brings the following new cars:

• 2020 Ford GT 500 (win summer seasonal event)
  • 2012 shelby 1000 (win spring seasonal event)

And we get a new DLC, the Hot Wheels Legends car pack with 6 new cars!

2 posts were split to a new topic: Forza Horizon 4 is coming to Steam on March 9

I can’t believe the rumoured Hot Wheels DLC was just cars instead of the full tracks :frowning:

2 Likes

Yes, this is a bit disappointing. I would have at least expected Hot Wheels elements for the Super7 track builder. This should be an obvious thing to do :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

My most beloved game will grow even more.

I enjoy when more gamers get to game on.

Forza Horizon 4

For Life

:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Also it’s 10 dollars for 6 cars, lmfaooo I’m here like get that shit out of my face. That’s a month of gamepass, much more worth it.

Sucks. I want more meaty stuff. The updates is nice and all, but it’s not enough for me.

2 Likes

Yeah I don’t care much for individual cars like that.

1 Like

Such a great game to chill around in after some multiplayer toxicity.

You get so many great cars for free in this game, I’ve never felt the need to spend some money on car packs, but I guess this is more for people who really want specific cars.

Yeah, this is expensive. Other car packs where 7 bucks or less. I have the Ultimate Edition, so this better be included in the Car Pass.

Btw the Car Pass is on sale this week for 12$/€ or the addon bundle for 20$/€, so one of these may be the better deal.

Series 33 Update is scheduled for this week and includes the following new free cars:

• 2007 Peugeot 207 S2000 (win summer seasonal event)
  • 2019 RAESR Tachyon Speed (complete 50% of winter season)

Nice, a prototype electric hypercar and one of my most wanted rallye cars.

Series 34 Update arrives next week and includes the following new cars:

• 1960 Porsche 356 RSR from Emory Motorsport (complete 50% of the summer playlist)
  • 1968 Pontiac Firebird (complete an event in the Spring playlist)

There will also be new game play additions to Super 7 mode called High Stakes. There you get more difficult challenges and have to complete them within 3 tries or all your accumulated prices are kaputt. This new mode will arrive in one of the next updates soon ™.

2 Likes

I wonder when we will hear news on Forza Horizon 5 :pensive:

A lot of users here hope for a release of FH5 this year. But I’m not so sure. For the last 2-3 years Playground had a lot of stuff at their hands - building up a second studio for Fable and supporting FH4 as a GaaS with meaningful content. There where also a lot of cars in the leak some time ago which we still haven’t got in FH4. So maybe they want to support it longer.

But if Fh5 is really a crossgen game scheduled for the end of this year they will unveil it in summer.

Yes, I agree. I always expected Motorsport first but everyone saying this year confuses me. FH4 only just went to Steam so it suggests it has plenty of life in it. I hate Motorsport but love Horizon. Might just have to redownload it to complete all the races.

This game is GOAT

40k concurrent player !

2 Likes