Forza Horizon 4 |OT| UK as a Service

Dynamic seasons change everything at the world’s greatest automotive festival.
Go it alone or team up online with others to explore beautiful and historic Britain in a shared open world.
Collect, modify and drive over 700 cars. Race, stunt, create and explore – choose your own path to become a Horizon Superstar.

Developer: Playground Games
Publisher: Xbox Game Studios
Platforms: Microsoft Windows | Xbox One | Xbox Series S and X
Pricing: starts at 30, Standard Edition is included in Game Pass

Features

Over 700 Cars

Enjoy the largest and most diverse Horizon car roster yet, including over 100 licensed manufacturers.

Race. Stunt. Create. Explore

In the new open-ended campaign, everything you do progresses your game. Create blueprints, race tracks, tunes, fotos, liveries and share them with your friends.

Explore Beautiful, Historic Britain

This is Britain like you’ve never seen it. Discover lakes, valleys, castles, and breathtaking scenery.

Optimized for Xbox One X, Series S and Series X

Xbox One X supports 4k@30fps or 1080p@60fps. Xbox Series S renders 1080p@60fps and Xbox Series X renders 4k@60fps. Forza Horizon 4 supports Smart Delivery, so
Xbox One owners get these optimizations for free.

System Requirements

DLC

Fortune Island: Seek your fortune in the first Horizon expansion, where you will conquer extreme terrain, lightning storms, and perilous roads in search of hidden treasures.
Store: Buy Forza Horizon 4 Fortune Island | Xbox

LEGO Speed Champions: The second DLC presents a wonderous new LEGO Valley to race and explore, inviting drivers to amass their own Brick Collection and construct a Master Builder’s House and garage with amazing LEGO Speed Champions cars.
Store: Buy Forza Horizon 4 LEGO® Speed Champions | Xbox

Car Pass: Gets you 49 extra cars as a one-time only, free addition of each car to your Forza Horizon 4 garage, with no additional in-game credit cost.
Store: Buy Forza Horizon 4 Car Pass | Xbox

Trailers

Support

Playground supports Forza Horizon with monthly updates for the festival playlist feature. This includes 3-4 new cars which can be unlocked by finishing daily or weekly events.
1 Like

Forza Horizon 4

For Life

:heart_eyes:

Update 29 - November

Update 29 contains 3 new cars in the Festival Playlist:

• 1995 BMW 850CSi
  • 1987 Mercedes 300 CE AMG
  • 1990 Porsche 911 by Singer

For the Porsche you have to complete 50% of the events in summer, 50% of the events in autumn gets you the BMW 850CSi and the AMG is the price of the “Tree Hugger” event in spring.

If you complete 50% of alle events in the monthly playlist you get another backstage token.

Excellent OT right here

This game is incredible. Best racing game ever for me. Love it.

Anyway, 1nybody knows when Panic Button will fix the next gen update. Cause it is subpar despite the game already being a looker but it is below expectations even according to DF. They apparently took the X1X performance mode and went up from there instead of picking the Quality mode They said some missing features were coming back. Do we have an ETA on this please?

2 Likes

Just a reminder, the monthy Forza stream starts in 20 minutes on the official Forza youtube channel. I don’t think we will see FH5, but 4 new cars or some other DLC for FH4 are always welcome :+1:

I haven’t played this much since the Series X launch. Have Panic Button patched in the missing effects in the Series X/S versions? They have a great track record of post launch updates, so I hope Microsoft allows them to do it.

1 Like

new in Series 30 Update

new game mode Super7 (available tomorrow)

This mode is basically Forge for Forza Horizon 4 and lets you create new challenges, tracks and stunts or play creations from the community. Challenges can be speed traps, skill or drift scores and so on. And with the new Blueprint Builder you can add stunt elements, obstacles or scenery objects to your track.

Its called Super 7 because you can complete 7 special consecutive challenges of the current season for rewards.

new cars in Festival Playlist

• 1975 Fiat X1/9 (win summer event)
  • 1974 Hoonigan Bronco (win autumn event)
  • 2020 Koenigsegg Jesko (win winter event)
  • 1992 Alfa Romeo 155 Q4 (win 50% of spring playlist)
  • 1924 Austin Seven (Super 7 Level 5)
  • 1979 Triumph TR7 Roadster (Super 7 Level 10)

not yet

1 Like

I can’t drive properly on roads - how am i gonna drive on stunt tracks :scream:

Forza Horizon 4

For life

:heart_eyes:

The demo of FH2 where my wife played her first off road race cross country without laps is what sold her (and by default me) on Forza Horizon.

We still suck at the mid to higher difficulty, but we definitely manage better off road.

Welp, there goes my 100%

And there are our 9 new achievements.

Name Description Gamerscore
A Wild Challenge Card appears! Complete a Challenge Card in Freeroam 10
Foundations Add your first object in Blueprint Builder 10
Lucky Number 7 Complete your first Horizon Super7 20
Seven Squared Complete the Horizon Super7 7 times 25
High Roller Reach Level 10 in The Horizon Super7 40
Block-buster Complete a Challenge Card in any Hoonigan Car 10
Toy Box Complete a Challenge Card in any Hot Wheels Car 10
The Magnificent 77 Complete 77 Challenge Cards 30
Endless prop-abilities Place over 10 different objects in your Challenge Card using Blueprint Builder 5

Sounds reasonable but a bit of a grind.

Anyone try the new mode? If so, how is it?

Completed some free roam challenges and a Super 7. Some challenges where fun some boring. There is a lot of potential for some crazy stuff.

The challenges with obstacles and stuff have LOTS of potential and it is something I believe Playground should invest in.

With that said, I think Playground has also mismanaged how they introduced this update. They should have had introduced a playlist of curated challenges created by them – like how they have been handling the “story” updates so far.

Without any curated challenge card created by the developers, Super7 is really hit or miss, with many dull challenges that seem to be just a regular race with a bunch of dinosaurs added to the track.

4 Likes

Yeah, would love to see weekly playlists where the community chooses the best tracks or something. I don’t want to drive bad tracks.

1 Like

Looks like there will be a Cyberpunk Car in the Game on Thursday?

Imagine Forza Horizon 5’s setting is in the future

1 Like

Okay. Temped to buy the Lego DLC right now :sweat_smile: anyone’s opinion on it? Also what about the Fortuna dlc? Thanks!

https://twitter.com/ForzaHorizon/status/1336695284001165312