Forza Horizon 4 |OT| UK as a Service

It depends what you like really. For me who wants immersion then the Fortune Island dlc is a must own. And Lego a no go. However, people will most definitely have differing perspectives for sure.

Seems like it will be pre-show announcement

I loved them both! Fortune Island has great environments and a fun main quest. Lego is…well Lego- Everything is Awesome! :wink:

If you like Lego, you will have fun.

Super 7 update is crazy awesome.

Played some community members created levels and they were awesome fun.

Apperently, ‘puzzles’ are a thing in Forza Horizon 4 now, more like mazes.

1 Like

Fortune Island is more like classic Forza Horizon Expansion. If you are starved for in game currency, Fortune Island has a treasure chest hunt with 1 Million prices each. Solving these riddles is also a lot of fun to do.

Lego on the other hand is more crazy like Hot Wheels. Also has a desert like environment if you liked that in FH3. And you can see how a Lego car looks like from the cockpit perspective, what is not to love about that?

1 Like

You can get the Cyberpunk car today for free.

1 Like

I was playing Forza Horizon last night and the DJ on the radio mentioned the event where you’re racing against motorbikes.

Then it hit me, what if the next Forza goes the PGR4 route and introduces motorcycles along with a new city. I know everyone hoping for Japan, imagine Japan with wet streets (Ray traced) as you’re on a motorcycle.

2 Likes

Japan also has a great motorcycle history. That would fit really well, great idea!

Anyone else has problems unlocking achievements from the latest update? I should have gotten most of them but not a single unlock so far, not even tracking. :frowning:

I also can’t seem to be able to join an online session, it tries all the time but get a network error.

Don’t know about the achievements but I also have the network issues for a week now. It just can’t connect. Hope they fix that soln

1 Like

Anyone know if you can make your own race on the normal roads? Just set something up from Ambleside to Edinburgh for me to play vs AI, for instance

a complete Super7 unlocked for me, but if i finish a random free roam challenge the achievement doesn’t unlock. I have also network issues since last week.

You should be able to do this in the route creator.

1 Like

There was a small update today for me and I’m pleased to report that the networking issue is resolved. Everything works fine now.

2 Likes

Yep, the network issues are solved! Achievements, freezes and graphics still not working properly though.

Yeah I had a freeze yesterday for the first time in probably 100+ hours, so glad to hear I’m not alone! Seemed fine for a few hours just on horizon solo though.

1 Like

Today (and the whole week?) the McLaren Speedtail is free in the Forzathon Shop and the very rare McLaren 720S Preorder Car is available for 1000 Points.

2 Likes

Thanks! Been busy. Gonna grab this before my last errand. I’m tired of being a family taxi this week! :laughing:

1000k?

Hard grind

1000 Forzathon Points, not 1000k. I had over 3000 and nothing to spend them on till yesterday :woman_shrugging: You can get a lot of Forzathon points just by playing the Festival Playlist for the new cars.

Still have 850 i saw today. Might spend them